And you too. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      You gonna need to find a defense
      Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
      And you too. [emoji6]

Whoever has a defense that shows up will win. I sure hope the Cowboys D shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Whoever has a defense that shows up will win. I sure hope the Cowboys D shows up.

That's the deciding factor right there. Neither Def is stellar.

Comment

Is Nelson gonna play?

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Is Nelson gonna play?

Don't think so. Smart said he had a punctured lung and lacerated spleen. He's done for.

However, look for this kid named Allison.

Comment

Don't think so. Smart said he had a punctured lung and lacerated spleen. He's done for.

That's a blow for sure. I think it's going to be a great game no matter who comes out on top. I'm leaning towards the PAC even though I'd love to see a Texans/Cowboys Super Bowl. I don't see the Texans having any chance in NE

Comment

His name is Geronimo Allison and he can ball. He is 6'3" and has hands and speed. Best part is no one has much tape on him and he can get away from defenders down the sideline quick on you.

He has Jordy's back I assure you.....

oh and if you focus on him, don't forget to cover Jared Cook our TE....he loves to get down the middle fast and he's big.

Then Randall Cobb can settle in nicely to the areas you boys forget to cover on the field.

Don't worry about Davante Adams he'll be streaking down the right side Rodgers only throws to him a few TD's a game so no worry about him.

Have a nice day Cowboys fans...See ya Sunday..

Go Pack

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
                    His name is Geronimo Allison and he can ball. He is 6'3" and has hands and speed. Best part is no one has much tape on him and he can get away from defenders down the sideline quick on you.

oh and if you focus on him, don't forget to cover Jared Cook our TE....he loves to get down the middle fast and he's big.

Then Randall Cobb can settle in nicely to the areas you boys forget to cover on the field.

Don't worry about Davante Adams he'll be streaking down the right side Rodgers only throws to him a few TD's a game so no worry about him.

Go Pack
                    Leon, there's a hole in your story, David Irving is gonna be digging in Rogers lunch box if you only keep 5 on the line and Montgomery in the flat for a hopeful check down.

I hope they worked on Irvings cardio and stamina the past two weeks. Cause I see him chasing Rogers all over the place come Sunday. It's probably gonna look like a benny hill skit the whole time.

Comment

Go Pack
                      Glad to see those guys back from all the injuries they had back in October.

Cowboys are comfortable, rested and healed. Don't be a stranger next Sunday...ya hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Glad to see those guys back from all the injuries they had back in October.

Cowboys are comfortable, rested and healed. Don't be a stranger next Sunday...ya hear.
                        I'll either be eaten Filet Mignon with lots of cheese on my baked potato or eaten Crow LOL

Ranchdog, Share Holder of the Green Bay Packers

Comment

i'll either be eaten filet mignon with lots of cheese on my baked potato or eaten crow lol :d

ranchdog, share holder of the green bay packers
                          [ATTACH]834758[/ATTACH]
                          Here ya go!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            [ATTACH]834758[/ATTACH]
                            Here ya go!
                            Predator (CM52) won't let me down !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cm52.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	24478752

Comment

:d

[ATTACH]834766[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                                Leon, there's a hole in your story, David Irving is gonna be digging in Rogers lunch box if you only keep 5 on the line and Montgomery in the flat for a hopeful check down.

I hope they worked on Irvings cardio and stamina the past two weeks. Cause I see him chasing Rogers all over the place come Sunday. It's probably gonna look like a benny hill skit the whole time.
                                They(gb) gonna have to double and triple team this guy so that's gonna leave a big hole somewhere to shoot thru. I see Rodgers getting sacked 7 or 8 times and throwing 5 or 6 interceptions.

Don't laugh. It could happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X