Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Brother, I'm not a Dak hater, and I wasn't arguing with you. I was agreeing with you in your response to ttechdallas' comment about the comparison. He's the one who was disagreeing with you.

This hunk a crap missed the multi quote. Today I tried to multi quote and instead it posted 3 separate posted. [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
      That looks pretty good in favor of Dak until you look at New England's roster. Leading receiver (i think) was Troy Brown and their #1 RB was Antowain Smith. Nowhere near the caliber of skill position players or O-line that Dak has.

Nothing against Dak, I'm glad he is a Cowboy. But he is playing with a loaded offense, something very few rookie QB's get the benefit of.

Read what I quoted Shane on. This thing missed the multi quote. That was for you. ****. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

But yeah apparently you didn't pay attention who all came from that 2001 Pats team. Brady had it good. He was good too though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        This hunk a crap missed the multi quote. Today I tried to multi quote and instead it posted 3 separate posted. [emoji52]

Only Pro-Bowl TBHers like Oscar can master the multi-quote.

Comment

He's had that down for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            After the emergence of David Irving, maybe having Gregory for some snaps, and some of the other D getting healthy....I'm finally starting to convince myself that there is a legitimate chance for this team to make a deep run...or dare I say......no, I won't.

That should be sufficient hope for them to lose in the 2nd round, but I'm trying to put recent Cowboys, Rangers, Stars fandom negatives aside...

I really feel like this is a legit team, I think it's gonna rest on that O-line being what they can be, the secondary getting healthy and playing well......and 82 to push them through. I'm already nervous and we're still 12 days away....it's been a while since they've had this good a chance.....
            I am excited too. I don't care if they get beat in the first round. It's been a great year for the boys. I think the defense might be getting enough pressure on the QB now for them to be successful. It's gonna be fun!

Comment

But yeah apparently you didn't pay attention who all came from that 2001 Pats team. Brady had it good. He was good too though.
              No doubt.

Comment

Only Pro-Bowl TBHers like Oscar can master the multi-quote.
                We need a thread on How to Multi Quote. I can't figure it out either

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  You're a line coach, right? Leave the multi-quote to the skill players like Oscar.

Comment

Oh I've done for a few years now. My end has screwed up several times today. I had also just quoted Shane to reply , checked it, hit post and it quoted me on the screen. I've head 10-15 glitches today.

Comment

Do you remember the Pats Team he played on as a Rookie?

He only played one game that year. The next was his year and they went to the Super Bowl and won it. So 1st year playing vs 1st year playing Brady had a team around him.

I don't remember all the details, but that is the season and team I am referencing. I'm not sure he had even had mop up duty in his actual rookie season. And no rookie QB ever taken his team to a SB, much less won, which they did in 2001.

I'm just saying they had nowhere near the skill position players or O-line the Cowboys have. The Patriots had a losing season the prior year. The Cowboys were 4-12 in 2015, but that was an anolomoly because of lack of any QB whatsoever. Dak is basically running the 2014 with a more mature O-line and a more dynamic RB than Murray.

Again, nothing against Dak. It is just that FB is a team sport and those types of comparisons don't really tell you anything. Dak may actually be better than Brady, but if he were playing for Cleveland or LA or even Detroit, he likely wouldn't be putting up numbers anything like that.

Comment

You're a line coach, right? Leave the multi-quote to the skill players like Oscar.
                        Well played my friend well played

Comment

I hope Dak ends up being a better QB than Romo and Brady. Time will tell. It would be nice if it could start with a SB this season.

Comment

Here. High lite who you're gonna quote first. Then hit more instead of quote

Then hit multi quote

Then scroll through and highlight who all you wanna quote

Then go to each individual and reply and when you're done hit reply

Comment

Dak's first regular season was better than Brady's. That doesn't mean Dak is or will be better than Brady. We won't know that for another 10-12 years. It will probably be fun watching him play while we make that determination though.

And Dak's first full year, including post season, compared to Brady's is still an unknown too. Brady got a ring. That's a tough act to follow.

Comment

Hit that little " mark in the bottom right of the quotes you want to multi quote...

Make sure that little " icon lights up....

Oh I've done for a few years now. My end has screwed up several times today. I had also just quoted Shane to reply , checked it, hit post and it quoted me on the screen. I've head 10-15 glitches today.

......until you get to the last post you want to quote, and click the "quote" button on that one......

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X