Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    I'm not a Dallas fan, but Tony Romo is no joke. Dude has had injuries, he's not won a SB, he's been injured some more. But in between all that he's put up HOF type numbers. You cannot discount what he's brought to that team and to that position. To call him a joke is to be ignorant of facts. I might not like the Cowboys, but I can appreciate a gamer.
    Not only that, he was an undrafted free agent.

Comment

More like Curt, less like the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tony Romo was an undrafted free agent from Eastern Illinois.

He married Miss Missouri.

She is pure smoke.

I wish I was as big a joke as he.

Comment

Mr. 4 post must have only had that one thing to say on the subject.

Comment

I'm not a Dallas fan, but Tony Romo is no joke. Dude has had injuries, he's not won a SB, he's been injured some more. But in between all that he's put up HOF type numbers. You cannot discount what he's brought to that team and to that position. To call him a joke is to be ignorant of facts. I might not like the Cowboys, but I can appreciate a gamer.
            ^^^^^
            Spot on I would have LOVED to have Romo in 2011, or 2012. We would have certainly beat the Ravens in that Playoff game, and in 2012 we would have had home field advantage, which may have changed the course of those playoffs.

I am like you, no Dallas fan, but Romo has certainly been better, much better than any QB we have had on our Roster, well except Case Keenum, that guy could ball!!! Go Coogs!!!

(Kidding Fellas)

Comment

HA! What school did you play ball at?

Or should I say smoke at

Comment

What this guy said. Amazing player, and probably one of the better teammates to have on your team. He's not selfish, he just wants to win. I'll route for a guy like that every time

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                  What QB is out there beside Sanchez? Assuming he is cut!
                  Well there is this guy, and I'm sure he would commit fewer turnovers than Sanchez!
                  Attached Files

Comment

It is only prudent to try to grab a veteran like Sanchez. Dak could go down and we would be truly screwed, well, truly more screwed than we already are which is yet to be determined.

Comment

I would think Kapernick might be available soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                        It is only prudent to try to grab a veteran like Sanchez. Dak could go down and we would be truly screwed, well, truly more screwed than we already are which is yet to be determined.
                        They need a veteran on the roster too, but not Sanchez. He hasn't proven to be even remotely effective everywhere he has been.

Comment

If Sanchez suits-up in Dallas, it's more than over. A primary function of bringing in a past prime veteran is to help teach and share knowledge with the younger developing players.

Comment

I'm telling yall. Jerra should give ole #18 a Omaha call! Better than Sanchez or anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                              I'm telling yall. Jerra should give ole #18 a Omaha call! Better than Sanchez or anyone else.
                              Haven't you seen those Peyton on Sunday Morning commercials? Peyton likes hanging around in his bath robe these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                Haven't you seen those Peyton on Sunday Morning commercials? Peyton likes hanging around in his bath robe these days.
                                I have. He has a coupon on for Jerra too

Comment

Working...
                                X