Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
    How interesting would the comments posted become if the Cowboys obtained Sanchez?

There is a quiet buzz going on that subject now. I'm not claiming it to be likely, only that there is talk and where there is smoke there is fire.
    Neither he nor Lynch were named the starter in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I'm sure the offense emptied the tank play calling wise as well..

Why are all you non cowboy fans in a bigger hurry to discount Prescott, than actual fans are to say anything other than he's looked good so far? Jealousy.

Go the **** away, we don't care about your opinion!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Agreed

Comment

Give Dak a shot and run with it. BUt we definitely need to sign a veteran ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          Give Dak a shot and run with it. BUt we definitely need to sign a veteran ASAP
          I think Dak will do well, he has all the tools and he also has quite a supporting cast, keep it simple and play some power football.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            I think Dak will do well, he has all the tools and he also has quite a supporting cast, keep it simple and play some power football.

Agree pretty simple in my opinion! Pound, pound, pound, play action!! Simple football, it's not rocket science and no need to try and re-invent the wheel!

Comment

The coaches will take care of Dak with the game plan. They are pretty smart and wont over load his plate. May the injury bug stay away from all his lineman and backs.

Comment

Fan... Short for Fanatical, and I dig it.

I'll never root for Dallas... In fact I had to cut my middle son, who is 8, out of the will for wearing a Dallas Cowboy Hat, it had to be done!!!

Dak can play, I wanted the Texans to draft him so bad, but once they signed Osweiler, there was no need. I just enjoy watching that kid play. Who knows what he is going to end up being as Pro QB, but you guys who are so sure he is going fail, are no more right than those who think he will succeed. It's football, it can all change in a blink of an eye... look no further that Romo.

I "think" with Dak and EE, Dallas may be on to something. For what it is worth I wanted the Texans to draft EE also, but when they signed Lamar Miller, the #1 RB was taken care of.

I am in 100% agreement with DMo, Romo needs to think about his life after football, I totally get chasing that ring, and wanting to end your career on your terms, but a bad back can be completely debilitating in the later stages of life.

Either way, on to Pre-Season Week 4, the most useless game of the year. I am ready for Week 1.

Good Luck Gents

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                  Take your own advice big boy

These profoundly well though out points are no doubt brought to us by another Texans fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    These profoundly well though out points are no doubt brought to us by another Texans fan...

Easy now!

Comment

What QB is out there beside Sanchez? Assuming he is cut!

Comment

Originally posted by Jkarrington View Post
                        Romo is a joke!

I'm not a Dallas fan, but Tony Romo is no joke. Dude has had injuries, he's not won a SB, he's been injured some more. But in between all that he's put up HOF type numbers. You cannot discount what he's brought to that team and to that position. To call him a joke is to be ignorant of facts. I might not like the Cowboys, but I can appreciate a gamer.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          I'm not a Dallas fan, but Tony Romo is no joke. Dude has had injuries, he's not won a SB, he's been injured some more. But in between all that he's put up HOF type numbers. You cannot discount what he's brought to that team and to that position. To call him a joke is to be ignorant of facts. I might not like the Cowboys, but I can appreciate a gamer.
                          And THAT is what makes you different than some of the other Texans fans.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Well said Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              And THAT is what makes you different than some of the other Texans fans.
                              Well that....and he's straight!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Well that....and he's straight!
                                Zing!

Comment

Working...
                                X