Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Just felt like messing with you this morning.....but it could happen

Rick Smith would give up the farm so I thought you were borderline serious..

Comment

Romo wont work in a trade.. my bet is Jerry either keeps him which will make next year a worse split of fan base than this year or he is released so he can pick his future team.. there is no reason for teams to trade for him when they know Dallas cant keep him on the team.. let him be released and even in a bidding war you get him cheaper than what Dallas owes him.

Comment

I'd give Dak 2 series or so then set him. They will be without the pro bowl tackle that guards his blind side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As much as I would love to see him in Texans gear so I could root for both Texas teams the thought of him behind that O-line is scary.. He would have to prove he was 2007 Romo to survive.

Comment

Romo doesn't want to play unless it's a serious injury to Dak and he's going to come in and be the starter for the rest of the season. His mind is on next year and he doesn't want to risk injury playing second half mop up duty. We don't need Dak going down at this point either. Dak plays the first half and Sanchez plays the second.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              Romo doesn't want to play unless it's a serious injury to Dak and he's going to come in and be the starter for the rest of the season. His mind is on next year and he doesn't want to risk injury playing second half mop up duty.

link?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                link?

Ok...I'll start looking for links to all your opinions.

Comment

I'll also look for all the links that quote Romo saying he he's really excited about being the backup and doesn't think he should be the starter.

Comment

Play Ball ! Thats what they do, can't play with scared money.

Comment

No way in hell do the Cowboys take Osweiler and his salary... Might as well keep Romo.
                      But Genius Jerrah is fully capable of about anything stupid.

Comment

Ok...I'll start looking for links to all your opinions.

Ahh so it was an opinion?....You stated it like it was something he said..

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          But Genius Jerrah is fully capable of about anything stupid.

I'm sure you could do better from your couch.. LMAO!

Comment

Ahh so it was an opinion?....You stated it like it was something he said..

Was it in quotation marks?

Comment

Because that is how we determine if someone is quoting someone else.

Comment

Was it in quotation marks?

Because that is how we determine if someone is quoting someone else.

LOL ahhhhh so let me mark that down in my rules of the internet. Hopefully everybody else is on top of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X