Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    The secret weapon ain't so secret anymore. The guy is a monster! On the other end of the line Gregory don't have his football face on yet and didn't show that much. He seemed to be gassed after just a few plays and gave up some big yards over there in the first half.
    Gregory was pretty good for someone who hasn't played all season. Baby steps. I'm just glad to have him back on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
      I wouldn't throw it completely out.
      I would expect anything different from you drifter..

Offensively, well most of what they were doing was working ok, so didn't need any there..

LMAO....just OK huh? Don't let the defensive performance in the first half skew your views of what the offense did. 21 points is impressive in a half of any NFL game.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
        Last night was as impressed as I've been all year. Especially without starters playing the whole game. I'm feeling better about the playoffs now. How bout them cowboys!!!
        Save for a first half by the defense that was a **** nice game. Love that the defense came out playing with their hair on fire in the second half.

Comment

I wouldn't throw it completely out. They made one he77 of a defensive adjustment.
          Offensively, well most of what they were doing was working ok, so didn't need any there.

I'll submit completely when they're getting their butts whipped on the offense and they do something to change things instead of standing their with a puzzled look on their face.
          Lol! Stick.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
            I had to rewind it and watch several times!!! LOL I love it baby!!!![emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Bailey unimpressed.

Comment

Anyone hear the latest on Tyron Smith knee ?

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                Anyone hear the latest on Tyron Smith knee ?
                Jason garret said its nothing serious, could've played the rest of the game if he wanted to but decided to sit him just in case

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Bailey unimpressed.

Noticed that too! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                    Noticed that too! LOL

There's a commonly held belief that Bailey is actually a robot and not a person. More proof.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                      There's a commonly held belief that Bailey is actually a robot and not a person. More proof.

I believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I would expect anything different from you drifter..

LMAO....just OK huh? Don't let the defensive performance in the first half skew your views of what the offense did. 21 points is impressive in a half of any NFL game.
                        ok, it was fine, but that wasn't the point, Point being, they didn't need offensive adjustment...smart.

Comment

ok, it was fine, but that wasn't the point, Point being, they didn't need offensive adjustment...smart.
                          You sound disappointed..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            You sound disappointed..
                            hardly.

just not euphoric.

Comment

I hope they have Sanchise ready to throw to the wolves on Sunday. Philly will be looking to play spoiler for the Cowboys.

Man it makes me nervous having Dak out there in the 2nd half of a meaningless game...especially when he insists on taking on linebackers in the secondary. Why the hell would you set Zeke and not Dak?

Comment

Witten throwing up the X!

Comment

Working...
                                X