No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm really starting think Tony should consider retiring soon. Injuries are just piling up and despite what JJ says, he is no spring chicken and getting towards the end of his career anyway.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus for our O-line, Zeke and Dak. Hopefully, they can give us a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
      Check on that! I could be wrong![emoji12]

Google is your friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm seeing Manchester United in first
      Real Madrid second, Cowboys and Yankees tied for third.
      But most valuable team worth watching for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
        I'm seeing Manchester United in first
        Real Madrid second, Cowboys and Yankees tied for third.
        But most valuable team worth watching for sure.

You might try searching for the year 2016... That should help get you in the right direction. Not that it matters anyway I was just jacking with rtp on that quote anyway

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

You might try searching for the year 2016... That should help get you in the right direction. Not that it matters anyway I was just jacking with rtp on that quote anyway

Yeah I was looking at the wrong year. [emoji16]

Normally those soccer teams make top spots

I'll make a point to not quote you when you're jacking with somebody else. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
            Yeah I was looking at the wrong year. [emoji16]

Normally those soccer teams make top spots

I'll make a point to not quote you when you're jacking with somebody else. Carry on.

No worries brother! Quote away we all just having fun!

Comment

How interesting would the comments posted become if the Cowboys obtained Sanchez?

There is a quiet buzz going on that subject now. I'm not claiming it to be likely, only that there is talk and where there is smoke there is fire.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                How interesting would the comments posted become if the Cowboys obtained Sanchez?

There is a quiet buzz going on that subject now. I'm not claiming it to be likely, only that there is talk and where there is smoke there is fire.

Lord please no! Let's just let Dak have it and deal with whatever comes!

Comment

Ya, I think we all know about Sanchez. I'd rather have Matt Flynn. Really should talk Matt Hasselbeck out of retirement for just one year. He did good for the Colts, and he'd have a better offense at his disposal in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post

That would make about as much sense as picking up that DA....JFF!

Comment

I don't think they would bring in a vet to start, but to back up Dak or as an emergency. I don't know how confident I am in Showers if he needed to come in.

Comment

Michael Vick was asked what he thought about the Cowboys QB situation. He said, "I have no comment. I don't have a dog in that fight".

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Michael Vick was asked what he thought about the Cowboys QB situation. He said, "I have no comment. I don't have a dog in that fight".
                          Too funny!

Comment

Romo is a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I'm sure the offense emptied the tank play calling wise as well..

Why are all you non cowboy fans in a bigger hurry to discount Prescott, than actual fans are to say anything other than he's looked good so far? Jealousy.

Go the **** away, we don't care about your opinion!!

Take your own advice big boy

Comment

Originally posted by Jkarrington View Post
                                Romo is a joke!
                                Did you create an account just to be able to post that silliness?

Comment

Working...
                                X