Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
    Well the Giants had the 4th or 5th best record in football. And we lost by a total of what? 4 points or so? And then there's the NFC East. No matter records all those games in the East are rivalry games between everyone and they are usually always tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JPP was out the second game, so the Giants weren't their best. I'll say what I said before, we got out coached.

Comment

Glad some defensive players are making their way back.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
        I've gathered that being blindly optimistic is a requirement for Cowboys fans. Want to guess how many games Romo plays this season? I'm thinking 5.
        Wow, I forgot I said this. People thought I was crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
          Not against this Dallas offense

Philly scored 17. Where was that Dallas offense?

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Wow, I forgot I said this. People thought I was crazy...

Don't act like you knew he'd lose his job over performance. He's. been healthy enough to play more than 5.

Everyone is an expert after 14 games..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Don't act like you knew he'd lose his job over performance. He's. been healthy enough to play more than 5.

Everyone is an expert after 14 games..

I know a few guys that were saying the same thing out of training camp. Dak was the man and Romo would never see the field again. Of course they're the same people that wanted John Kitna and whoever else was the backup to replace Romo after every Cowboy loss over the past 10 years. I never would of thunk it in a million years, but now I'm hoping we have the first rookie super bowl winning QB on our team.

Comment

Someone was saying everything at some point...and they were all guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Someone was saying everything at some point...and they were all guessing.

Ya, I had no idea Dak would be this good. I just knew Romo would get hurt and not play most of the season.

Comment

Ya, I had no idea Dak would be this good. I just knew Romo would get hurt and not play most of the season.

Did you know the same in 2014?

Comment

Dak was a complete fluke. So was Romo when he was "undrafted" out of college.

Maybe this has been said previously but Danny White was similar to Romo. Great numbers but for whatever reason couldn't win the big ones.

I'm not sure what to say

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Did you know the same in 2014?
                        No, it just seemed pretty obvious this year that he could not take a hit. And eventually he was going to get hit.

Comment

JPP was out the second game, so the Giants weren't their best. I'll say what I said before, we got out coached.
                          them **** walkie talkies

Comment

Just picked these up today! I was talking to my wife about how my dad and I wanted to go, 10 minutes later she sent me this! Going to be a great time, we always enjoy going much less a playoff game!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTxTracking View Post
                              Just picked these up today! I was talking to my wife about how my dad and I wanted to go, 10 minutes later she sent me this! Going to be a great time, we always enjoy going much less a playoff game!

Wow, my wife needs to start hanging out with your wife. I like the way she thinks.

Comment

Texas grown, your slacking today.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X