X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh ya....GO COWBOYS!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Aren't people with mental issues idiots?

I'm talking about his choices that got him suspended. Move along pinhead.

Yeah that qualifies as an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]831957[/ATTACH]

Comment

Ol' Jerry is goin "CHA CHING! More merchandise!"

Comment

At the beginning of the season who would have thunk it. You had a rookie starting QB, a rookie starting RB, a very questionable defense, but through it all with Dez out for some time and the highest paid backup qb in the league they won the east, best record in the NFC, and home field for the playoffs. Way to go Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Aren't people with mental issues idiots?

I'm talking about his choices that got him suspended. Move along pinhead.
              What is a pinhead ? I had to google it, it says a stupid or foolish person.

Comment

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Tis better to be lucky than good.

Congrats to the boys for home field adv. and the bye.
                  Their best hope is that Gregory and that monster #95 Irving gives them the pass rush they so desperately need to win any playoff games.

Comment

Thanks to the Eagles. Dallas has two meaningless games left this season. Clinched division and home field advantage.

Comment

I would totally mail in the game on Monday, just to help Detroit get another win. Therefore helping keep the Packers out of the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I would totally mail in the game on Monday, just to help Detroit get another win. Therefore helping keep the Packers out of the playoffs.

I think I'd take the Packers over the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post

Agree, and I always worry about teams that lock a playoff spot up early, take their foot off the throttle, and then can't ramp it back up when they need to. Better to stay fired up and go in hot than cool off and hope you can get the intensity back

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                            not now, giants momentum is crushed, their defense got hit with a lot of injuries, their offense is crap outside of odell beckham...a healthy-playing well aaron Rodgers/packers team scares me, theirs no way the giants beat us 3 times, and twice at home....give me the giants over the packers right now

Comment

I would organically mail in the game Monday, rest banged up starters and let some players who need reps in, and play dak but rest Elliot, put morris and McFadden in..f the rookie record, we need to be completely fresh in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                Tis better to be lucky than good.

Congrats to the boys for home field adv. and the bye.
                                Their best hope is that Gregory and that monster #95 Irving gives them the pass rush they so desperately need to win any playoff games.
                                The defense is not always stellar but I think they are good enough to win, they have managed 12 so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X