• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's too easy to stir you boys up.... I can tell you love some Cowboys. Lol

I applaud your optimism.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
      It's too easy to stir you boys up.... I can tell you love some Cowboys. Lol

I applaud your optimism.
      I'm not even a fan.......remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        I'm not even a fan.......remember?
        Whatever you say

Comment

Whatever you say
          What? Can't get to me?

Comment

Just for the record, I argue in good fun. If I offended you... Maybe you shouldn't take the internet so seriously and pull your panties out of your crack.....

Y'all have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              What? Can't get to me?
              Oh... You're not even on my level. I got to you long ago...many many threads ago. Have fun being your own best friend

Comment

I'm undecided. I've only watched him against A&M & LSU.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Just for the record, I argue in good fun. If I offended you... Maybe you shouldn't take the internet so seriously and pull your panties out of your crack.....

Y'all have a great day!

Quit playing the "if I offended you" card. It's weak sauce. You are not offending anybody. You are just being a vinegar swirler. It's annoying like white sunglasses and skinny jeans... It's not offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Quit playing the "if I offended you" card. It's weak sauce. You are not offending anybody. You are just being a vinegar swirler. It's annoying like white sunglasses and skinny jeans... It's not offensive.
                    Sure seems like I'm getting to a few of y'all. It's just sports bud. Calm down... The weak sauce is being hyper sensitive to something completely out of your control.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Lol! White glasses and skinny jeans! That's ALLSOME!

Comment

Oh... You're not even on my level. I got to you long ago...many many threads ago. Have fun being your own best friend
                        Wait a minute!!! What is your level?

Comment

Sure seems like I'm getting to a few of y'all. It's just sports bud. Calm down... The weak sauce is being hyper sensitive to something completely out of your control.

No sir... You are giving yourself credit for something that's not there. That's what's weak about it. Gonna start calling you Fake Tooter. You keep tooting this horn that is not there to give yourself some mythical upper hand.

Comment

Y'all have a great day!

The ole classic "I've stepped in **** and have no where to go now I'm the victim card"!!!! LOL it's OK brother we are all having fun and are in good spirits!!! Just lost out staring QB and still have a little optimism! Yet you keep trying to stomp that down and now we are the bad guys!!! It's ok that your team "who we've yet to establish" has nothing good to talk about so you bash AMERICAS TEAM!

Who's your teams QB again???? I keep asking an you've yet to answer!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't pass out on me now.

Comment

Hey hater. I guess you're cool with your last post?

Yeah. I would be too.

Comment

Working...
                                X