Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Bring Heath over to the offense too and get rid of Elliot..
    #38 heath????......He actually had to wash his uniform last night. He made 1 play and was very close on making another.

On a nother note ..Watching Monday night foosball. I really enjoy watching and listening to Chuckie. Fire Garrett for last night's 3 point lose and bring in Gruden

Comment

Originally posted by drt View Post
      what does tony offer besides experience? He's broken and only will get busted up worse should he return.

Gary
      what does that have to do with racism?!

Comment

I'm not saying everyone who wants Tony back is for that reason. But when I've heard the statement out of a couple of guys mouths it just makes me question the motivation of people who would take the ball out of the hands of a guy who finds ways to win and give it back to a guy who finds ways to lose.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          I'm not saying everyone who wants Tony back is for that reason. But when I've heard the statement out of a couple of guys mouths it just makes me question the motivation of people who would take the ball out of the hands of a guy who finds ways to win and give it back to a guy who finds ways to lose.

Gary
          Most. Game. Winning. Drives. What do people not understand about that...

Comment

Most game losing interceptions.

Gary

Comment

Gary
              Show me this. Show me something that says this. I'll save you time, it's not true.

People like you are the reason people like me are growing away from this site. Posting things that aren't true without backing them up. Whether it's football or bowhunting.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Gary

Do you do any research before you post?????? Or are just a hater trying to make everyone else look and sound like one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gary
                  That's exactly what you said. He finds ways to win by handing the ball to our best player. Zeke is covering up bad qb play the last 3 weeks.

Comment

I watched the games. Too many times he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and threw an interception to end a game.

Gary

Comment

Here's how you make a post with facts. Coming into this season here are some "game losing" stats aside from what I've mentioned (Romo):

Third highest qb rating in nfl history
                      10th highest playoff qb rating in nfl history
                      Highest 4th quarter qb rating in nfl history
                      Fourth highest qb rating in nfl history in the last two minutes of games

Feel free to look them up.

Comment

I watched the games. Too many times he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and threw an interception to end a game.

Gary

Smart can you please help tell us what this guy is??????

Comment

Crazy.

Gary

Comment

Gary
                            Facts. Show me facts. You haven't said one fact in any of these posts starting with the racism one.

Comment

Crazy.

Gary

Nope! Winder licking ball watcher!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X