No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I know all you goody two shoes only hang out with liberated new age folk with college educations and white collar jobs. Those who don't would never admit to knowing a few people who might be a little prejudiced. But I've seen a whole bunch of racist remarks on here about the protests and riots so I know there's a few not so accepting individuals on here as well.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      For them it's not about Tony being better, but whiter.

Gary
      Are you serious? This is the most ignorant thing I've read today. I want to make a joke about it but I can't. I'm honestly not even sure how that thought came to be in your mind.

Comment

Oh I know all you goody two shoes only hang out with liberated new age folk with college educations and white collar jobs. Those who don't would never admit to knowing a few people who might be a little prejudiced. But I've seen a whole bunch of racist remarks on here about the protests and riots so I know there's a few not so accepting individuals on here as well.

Gary

Blessed by God for allowing us to hang out with you here...

Comment

I agree. He's brought them hope that there is life beyond 8&8. Give him room to lead and grow.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I still think that's the funniest Dave Chappell skit I've ever seen. Lol

Comment

I know at the beginning of the season I had a heated discussion on a job site and there were guys there who claimed you couldn't win with a black quarterback. Same dirt necks who talked trash about Cam Newton last year when he was winning the trashed him for not being able to win the big one. It's depressing to know there are still folks with that mentality out there.

Gary
              Man you are reaching on this one brother! What's unfortunate is that dumb butts like you turn a football conversation into some racial grap! Now carry your dump *** to sleep and let these guys have a grown up conversation about football! You are amazing and putting some major words in the mouths of folks you don't know! We are pulling for Dak, zek, Jason written and all the rest of the cowboys no matter what color, race, religion or sexual preference, Hell we just want to win football games!

Go somewhere else with that BS!

Comment

I'm confused Tony is Mexican and Dak is half white isnt he?

Comment

You know what... I see everyone calling for Tyron Smith's head by next week. Surely there's a white guy we could put in there for him right DRT???

I really wish I hadn't even read that post.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
                    You know what... I see everyone calling for Tyron Smith's head by next week. Surely there's a white guy we could put in there for him right DRT???

I really wish I hadn't even read that post.

Bring Heath over to the offense too and get rid of Elliot..

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post

Great point!

Comment

Gary

C'mon. I know people who would make Archie Bunker wince. Not who I am. Obviously there is more to this than some "dirt necks" disparaging a couple of QBs. For some reason, you equate the dirt necks with the racism and the college educated white collar to goody two shoes (read:non racist)

Im not seeing where you can make this distinction.

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post

Do NOT bring facts into this sir.

Comment

Wow. Just wow.

Comment

. He's brought them hope that there is life beyond 8&8. Give him room to lead and grow.

Gary

With this I agree

Comment

Anxiously awaiting for ole Gary's next reply!

Comment

Working...
                                X