Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    That it?
    That's more than enough for me! I don't get along with bipolar well........at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      That's more than enough for me! I don't get along with bipolar well........at all.
      I expected better. Amateur at best you are.

Comment

No.... I don't insult people. It was a statement, as in your insult has no substance. Mine was based on fact. Dak had a great game against a sub par d, and it was their second string.... Facts are facts. What research should I do?

You do realize he played against the starting defense of the Seattle Seahawks? Or are you just ignoring that fact to irritate others...like a woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No.... I don't insult people. It was a statement, as in your insult has no substance. Mine was based on fact. Dak had a great game against a sub par d, and it was their second string.... Facts are facts. What research should I do?
          When did Sherman, Chancellor and Thomson get demoted?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            You do realize he played against the starting defense of the Seattle Seahawks? Or are you just ignoring that fact to irritate others...like a woman.

And he was average.... So what's your point?

Also of note... It's preseason. They don't give a crap. They're guaranteed a position.

Comment

I expected better. Amateur at best you are.
              At what?

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

You are special!!! You said you only replied to insults! Look back at your own post brother! I haven't insulted you at all! Simply asking you to do alittle research in regards to your Cowboy hate! I'm not going to waste mine or your time with going back and forth with you because it's a loosing cause as you've proven to not know **** and not actually looking at the facts before you post your hating BS!

Romo is out and we have Dak! He's shown some positive signs and we are excited about him. It will be a struggle but he's our guy and we are behind him 110%!

Who's the QB for your team again????

Comment

Did he go make another drink?

Comment

He gone!!!

Comment

His wife probably told him to STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                        You are special!!! You said you only replied to insults! Look back at your own post brother! I haven't insulted you at all! Simply asking you to do alittle research in regards to your Cowboy hate! I'm not going to waste mine or your time with going back and forth with you because it's a loosing cause as you've proven to not know **** and not actually looking at the facts before you post your hating BS!

Romo is out and we have Dak! He's shown some positive signs and we are excited about him. It will be a struggle but he's our guy and we are behind him 110%!

Who's the QB for your team again????

You're right... Y'all are behind Dak. As I would be if I was a cowgirls fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          His wife probably told him to STFU.
                          Speaking from experience?

Comment

Comment

Speaking from experience?
                              I'm here! Lets dance!

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Yes... But you do play a good smooshgag..

You mean the facts that Dak didn't play against any first teamers?

Goodness. Go pee in somebody else's pool. Your angles are lame. Guessing somebody may not make it in the NFL. Wooo you are really going out on a limb there.
                                Last edited by Smart; 08-27-2016, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X