No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to see Cowboys lose, but the upside, Smart's whining and meltdowns are pretty entertaining.

Comment

I wish my Packers where 11-2.

I knew this would happen. Dak has a bad game and now millions of Dallas fans are back in Team Romo camp again. Y'all kill me.....

Both teams played awful. I can't think of no other folly of a team then the Giants and Eli is the biggest goober I've ever seen play the sport.

The Cowboys didn't get stomped. They got beat.

I still think weather played an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Soooo.... according to your strawman argument, you are suggesting we should be happy with the loss and the play of the offense tonight because we are 11-2?....

You can be disappointed with their performance tonight. My original post was just in regards to how funny this thread got. Lots of wrist wringing over a 11-2 team. It's like y'all lost the super bowl last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do think Smart had a great take about the rookie wall. It's real and this is the time of year you see some young players struggle. It's nothing a first round bye in the playoffs won't cure. I still think this team has a great chance of going all the way.

Comment

Yesterday was a tough one to watch. Could have won it but there were just too many mistakes down the stretch. Dez was a paper-weight and someone please get Church on the field and teach him how to catch a ball...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Ferguson View Post
              Usually when i have seen comentators talk about the rookie wall they are talking about the extended season with 4 pre-season games and 16 regular season games compared to a college schedule. Guy's wearing out to the grind of the longer season especially the last 4 games. But nice try.
              Yep. Smart is a bit slow on understanding this kind of stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                That just made me laff!

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                  I'm a Romo fan, put him back in and let's see the next games before the playoffs.
                  Romo's already hurt. He slipped in Dez's tears after the game and threw out his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Ferguson View Post
                    You clearly were watching different games the last 2 weeks than I was. Same thing with Carson Wence. He has also been figured out and now looks like a rookie. Some guys can adjust and get better but some turn out to be Nick Foles. Romo is a pro bowl QB now. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    Yeah right, he is not the reason the cowboys are 11-2, Zeke and the O line are the reason, Dak sucked tonight, he has had other games that were not all that great as well, yeah you can play conservative and not turn the ball over, that is playing not to lose imo. He will get his *** handed to him if he plays anything like this in the playoffs.

Lmao. Ok. Y'all missed "team".

Comment

The way giants defense played last night and our receivers couldn't get open, I doubt Romo could have done any better. And there is always a chance he could have gotten hurt again. And then what do we do put Dak back? Too early to push the panic buttons.11-2 I will take it and move on to the next one.

Comment

I enjoy watching Lee play. Dude is a wrecking ball

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                          The way giants defense played last night and our receivers couldn't get open, I doubt Romo could have done any better. And there is always a chance he could have gotten hurt again. And then what do we do put Dak back? Too early to push the panic buttons.11-2 I will take it and move on to the next one.
                          Very true, my biggest worry is Dak has had 3 games in a row that were not all that great. I don't know if Tony can still play or not, I do know that he sure thinks he can, hopefully we do not have to find out because it will either mean a Dak injury or a couple of more losses in a row. I think they will bounce back, I figured we would lose at least one more game if not two. I would imagine the boys feel worse about this loss as most of the fans, lets hope they strap them on and kick the Bucs arse.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                            Yep. Smart is a bit slow on understanding this kind of stuff

Lmao... still butthurt I see

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                              I wish my Packers where 11-2.

I knew this would happen. Dak has a bad game and now millions of Dallas fans are back in Team Romo camp again. Y'all kill me.....

Both teams played awful. I can't think of no other folly of a team then the Giants and Eli is the biggest goober I've ever seen play the sport.

The Cowboys didn't get stomped. They got beat.

I still think weather played an issue.

No different than millions of Packers fans saying Aaron Rodgers has lost it and is done this year.... [emoji23]

And even though I'm still on the Dak bandwagon, Dak has had two bad games but that wouldn't fit your annual Green Bay fans are better than Cowboys fans narrative [emoji23][emoji23]
                              Last edited by Smart; 12-12-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

This is funny.....only second loss of the season and the talking heads are screaming Romo! If the receivers catch the ball, Cowboys win the game. Giants are loading the box and the Cowboys continue to try and run? Gotta spread the field alittle, but with the receivers dropping the balls.....
                                On to TB! The boat will right itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X