• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 hours into self- imposed Cowboy protest

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Congrats to the Cowboy fans on having a great team and finding your QB. I guess us Texans fans will be stuck in QB purgatory forever. Enjoy NRG this February...

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
          Congrats to the Cowboy fans on having a great team and finding your QB. I guess us Texans fans will be stuck in QB purgatory forever. Enjoy NRG this February...
          Purgatory!!!

Yall can have Romo for JJ.

Comment

Patrik Walker‏ @VoiceOfTheStar

Teams who mock @EzekielElliott 'feed me' gesture are now 0-3 against the #Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
              Purgatory!!!

Yall can have Romo for JJ.

I'll take that deal 100%!!! And I'm a Romo lover!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Vikes had more offense than the Cowboys last night, but they also had a really good defense. I'm just glad about the win, but it was ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  While I agree most would blame it on Romo or Dak, after rewarching it, the fumble was caused by Frederick short-stroking the snap into his balls instead of his arse. I hope his nuts got dinged so he won't ever do that again.[emoji35]. Dak gets a pass from me on that. His other fumble was because "Free-pass" couldn't block a middle schooler these days and let Robison get on Dak who was standing tall in the pocket. Another pass for Dak from me.
                  Ya, when I saw the replay it was obvious Frederick screwed it up. You could also see from his body language going to the bench.

I know everyone thinks Dallas should draft WR or DL, but I hope they grab another OL.

Comment

Considering New England has lost Gronkowski to injury I feel like the Cowboys are in great shape going into the final quarter of the season. While I am glad to see an awesome record I want them to compete for the title this year. I believe they can seal home field advantage with a win against the Giants next Sunday. I just hope they can get all the pieces on defense back from injury. We are going to need the DBs to play out of their minds as I still don't see the line pressuring anyone.

GO BOYS GO !!!

Comment

Set a new viewership record, the wagon is loading up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Bro.....are you still butt hurt over Landry getting fired or what? Who do you root for again? These Cowboy wins must be painful to you.....
                        Not butt hurt at all. I'm glad they won. I was just comparing the plight of two quarterbacks.

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        While I agree most would blame it on Romo or Dak, after rewarching it, the fumble was caused by Frederick short-stroking the snap into his balls instead of his arse. I hope his nuts got dinged so he won't ever do that again.[emoji35]. Dak gets a pass from me on that. His other fumble was because "Free-pass" couldn't block a middle schooler these days and let Robison get on Dak who was standing tall in the pocket. Another pass for Dak from me.
                        You're right, but I wasn't really trying to put the blame on Dak. It's just that it happened. Then the DEFENSE collapses, as it has many times with Tommy at the helm with a lead. I was just trying to compare how the "ballwatchers" would have reacted to Tony compared to giving Dak a pass. Dak benefited by a smidgen better defense than what Tony had to endure many seasons and being ahead by 8 instead of 7.

Just the plight of 2 quarterbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                          You're right, but I wasn't really trying to put the blame on Dak. It's just that it happened. Then the DEFENSE collapses, as it has many times with Tommy at the helm with a lead. I was just trying to compare how the "ballwatchers" would have reacted to Tony compared to giving Dak a pass. Dak benefited by a smidgen better defense than what Tony had to endure many seasons and being ahead by 8 instead of 7.

Just the plight of 2 quarterbacks.
                          Can't argue with that...lol

Comment

So what happens to Romo next season? Trade? Retires?

I don't think it will happen, but from a salary cap standpoint, it wouldn't make a lot of difference if he stays to back up Dak. When you think about it, Dak is still on rookie pay. You are still paying the same amount of money at the QB position.

As far as trades, I'm not sure Romo brings much this late in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                              So what happens to Romo next season? Trade? Retires?

I don't think it will happen, but from a salary cap standpoint, it wouldn't make a lot of difference if he stays to back up Dak. When you think about it, Dak is still on rookie pay. You are still paying the same amount of money at the QB position.

As far as trades, I'm not sure Romo brings much this late in his career.
                              If he wants to be traded they will try and move him. There is plenty of interest in him too. Good chance that he's a Bronco next year. People act like he's washed up like Peyton was last year. The last time he was on the field the ability was still there, it's just a question of being able to keep his bones in tact. I think he's going to get a chance next year somewhere to prove whether or not he's got anything left in the tank. I don't know that he does, but a whole lot of people are writing him off without knowing. I've always been a Romo fan and will wish him well somewhere else, unless he's playing the Cowboys.

Comment

I think they will re-negotiate his contract to make it more trade friendly, and he'll wind up in Denver or Zona.

Comment

Working...
                                X