Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Bro.....are you still butt hurt over Landry getting fired or what? Who do you root for again? These Cowboy wins must be painful to you.....
    hardly.

you remember eddie labaron?

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
      Funny, the tale of two quarterbacks.

Dak fumbles on 3 down and have to punt the ball. Then Minnie drives the ball 65 yards for a score and miss a 2 point conversion, where they may shoulda maybe had another chance to tie it up.

Now if Romo had done that and got beat because of it, I could hear all the "ball watchers" screaming about Romo.

Yep, that's twice now that they almost got Romo'ed.

While I agree most would blame it on Romo or Dak, after rewarching it, the fumble was caused by Frederick short-stroking the snap into his balls instead of his arse. I hope his nuts got dinged so he won't ever do that again.[emoji35]. Dak gets a pass from me on that. His other fumble was because "Free-pass" couldn't block a middle schooler these days and let Robison get on Dak who was standing tall in the pocket. Another pass for Dak from me.

Comment

I don't care how you win them, putting together 3 wins in 12 days is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They have got to start playing better going into the playoffs.......the last few games have been weak.

Comment

I think Dak showed some of his youth and inexperience yesterday. He had plenty of time in the pocket and only seemed to take advantage of it a few times. I can't believe Witten didn't get one single catch. I just don't think he's seeing the field very well.

The boys did get robbed a few times by the officials. They never let us get any momentum going. Seemed determined to call "holding" on every other play. I'd like to see how many yards we got penalized compared to the Vikings.

Comment

Vikings have one of the best Defenses in the league. They're ranked 6th overall... To go into their stadium when they're playing up for their coach and walk away with a 3rd win in 12 days.

Meh, I'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Vikings have one of the best Defenses in the league. They're ranked 6th overall... To go into their stadium when they're playing up for their coach and walk away with a 3rd win in 12 days.

Meh, I'll take it!

I agree, a win is a win. The turnovers we had kept them in the game.

Comment

I thought I saw Witten catch a pass on a 3rd down in the first half!

No matter what that's another big win! As y'all have said it was ugly but we'll take it

Comment

Watching the replays, those Vikings DBs didn't give Dak much to see rookie or not. They were solid defensively last night for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                      I thought I saw Witten catch a pass on a 3rd down in the first half!

No matter what that's another big win! As y'all have said it was ugly but we'll take it

He did, but as Shane pointed out, it was called back on a holding call on Elliott.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        He did, but as Shane pointed out, it was called back on a holding call on Elliott.

Gotcha that's correct!!!

Keep rolling Cowboy train!!!!

Comment

Some would like to say they were lucky last night.

Let's just say the penalty was called and then the Vikings execute the 2pt conversion....

Which of the 2 teams was going to win in overtime? Vikings have no Offense in any category whatsoever. The only way for the Viking to win in overtime would be with a DEF getting a turnover for 6.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post

Let's just say the penalty was called and then the Vikings execute the 2pt conversion....

Which of the 2 teams was going to win in overtime? Vikings have no Offense in any category whatsoever. The only way for the Viking to win in overtime would be with a DEF getting a turnover for 6.

Well considering the Vikes just drove it down the throats of the Cowboys with relative ease to score that last TD, I had my concerns.

Comment

Officiating was terrible. Multiple missed calls both sides and a few called that weren't penalties both sides IMO.
                              Cowboys win by luck of the draw due to bad officiating all around.
                              Ugly game but a win is a win. I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post

No way to answer that! They had plenty enough offense to march all the way down the field for the touchdown to get it within 2!!!!

I'm just glad we came out with the "W"!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X