X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
    Tony is not going anywhere IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Correct. This will be his only chance to ever get a SB ring.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Why do folks always want to take shots at Romo ? he cannot do anything about it right now. Nothing like kicking someone when they are down.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        I predict he will go to Denver next year.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          I think they will need to score a few more points in the play offs, the defense will give up more than 19 to the better teams.
          I don't think the Offense is going to have to score a ton of points if they can keep making the LONG sustained 6-7 minute drives for 90-95 yards. That kind of ball control will keep a potent offense on the bench and is a good form of defense in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
            I don't think the Offense is going to have to score a ton of points if they can keep making the LONG sustained 6-7 minute drives for 90-95 yards. That kind of ball control will keep a potent offense on the bench and is a good form of defense in itself.
            I agree with that. They can also get down the field and score when they need to.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
              I predict he will go to Denver next year.

With his brand new SB ring!

Comment

Agreed

Comment

I hope you are right, if we get to play Seattle I sure hope we have those 90-95 yard drives, that would be epic, I don't think our D can stop them.

Comment

Originally posted by chief262 View Post
                    Did anybody else notice Dak sitting on the bench at the end of the game , finish his water, toss the cup at the trash can and miss? He grimaced a little, got up, picked it up and put it in the trash. Just a small sign of his character.

Saw this and commented about it to my friends watching with me. They said it was because he was a rookie playing out of his mind, I hope it's because that's just who he is. Either way he moved up a little higher in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to hear this "horrible draft pick" is moving in a positive direction. If he returns to form and Dallas can get a good 2017 defensive end or tackle in the draft or FA, look out QBs.....

Cowboys to activate Jaylon Smith, McFadden off NFI

• By Conor Orr
                      • Around The NFL Writer
                      • Published: Nov. 21, 2016 at 02:35 p.m.
                      • Updated: Nov. 21, 2016 at 10:05 p.m.

In a move that could be an encouraging step forward, or simply a bit of ceremony as we head into the latter part of the season, the Cowboys plan to activate second-round linebacker Jaylon Smith (knee) from the non-football injury list.
                      Stephen Jones, the Cowboys' executive vice president, said as much on KRLD-FM in Dallas on Monday but was cautionary in his words. Smith, who sustained serious knee damage in a Fiesta Bowl loss to Ohio State last January that caused damage to both his ACL and MCL, will not see any change in his rehab routine and is not expected to practice any time soon.

Running back Darren McFadden is also expected to come off the NFI.
                      The activation opens up a three-week practice window for Smith, though it is highly unlikely his surgically repaired knee is in any shape to sustain the rigors of an NFL practice or game right now. NFL.com's Gil Brandt noted this week that Jones and Smith both told him that the "nerves in Jaylon's knee are regenerating" and "signs pointing in right direction." With any luck, he could start tearing up the practice field during organized team activities in the spring.
                      In the meantime, this could be general manager Jerry Jones following through on a promise not to end Smith's season before it started. Back when he drafted the injured Notre Dame linebacker he said he would not place Smith on season-ending injured reserve. As late as early October, Jones said that he still held out hope that Smith would play this season. Last week, he said only that Smith was in excellent shape and wasn't ready to play against the Ravens.
                      While Dallas could always use more help at linebacker, it would be tough to imagine Smith coming off the sideline for a conference title game or Super Bowl. The talent is certainly there -- he was considered a top five pick before the injury occurred -- but it may be wiser to let him surprise the league in September of 2017.

Comment

I think the past three - four drafts have turned the table for the Cowboys!! This past draft could turn out to be one of the best drafts in franchise history. if J. Smith even gives the team anything that resembles what he did in college it will be without doubt the best Cowboys draft ever IMHO.

GO COWBOYS GO !!! Hoping to knock the redskins out of Texas with their tails between their legs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          I think the past three - four drafts have turned the table for the Cowboys!! This past draft could turn out to be one of the best drafts in franchise history. if J. Smith even gives the team anything that resembles what he did in college it will be without doubt the best Cowboys draft ever IMHO.

GO COWBOYS GO !!! Hoping to knock the redskins out of Texas with their tails between their legs!!
                          Once Jerry got out of the way, the Cowboys' drafts have been great. I would put them up against any in the league. Last draft looks to be a no doubt home run. Super Bowl Bound!

Comment

Amped up for this game!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	14596628_1685935491718676_8085168247004987392_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	24473275

Comment

Secondary will be tested tomorrow. Hopefully the fellas up front can generate some semblance of a pass rush to help them out.

Comment

Which station is televising the game? Fox? CBS? NFL Network?

Comment

Working...
                                X