Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
    Ten 4 I guess we will see how it plays out. IMO I don't think they will just push him to the curb this quick.... I still have that gut feeling that we will see Tony again this year.... nothing more than just me saying and thinking it and not reports or anything else....... I agree with leaving Dak leading the team for now but I still believe Romo is the better QB by far! Chemistry is everything at this point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would like to see tony stay on and let the two of them battle it out next spring...kinda wish his injury had taken longer to heal. So as no drama this season....

That competition may be the best thing for them both.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
      I would like to see tony stay on and let the two of them battle it out next spring...kinda wish his injury had taken longer to heal. That competition may be the best thing for them both.

Agree 100%

Comment

Im good with that..

Comment

I'm good with the situation as it sits even though I have always been a Romo supporter. I don't think he can stay healthy week in and out anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
            I think alot of it is the "talk/chatter" that is supposed to be coming out of the Cowboys camp. Reports are that Tony asked to be allowed to compete for his job back and was told no.

I cant imagine a scenario where Tony stays if that is the case.
            He was told no for this season, you simply cannot have a quarterback competition in the middle of a 8-1 season, it would be very stupid, only way Tony plays this year is an injury to Dak or possibly Zeke and Dak starts playing like a rookie. I think there will be a competition next year, just can't see Tony leaving.

Comment

Idiot..........

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefterCowboys' LB Rolando McClain suspended another year, NFL career in jeopardy: (link: http://es.pn/2gaG2QX) es.pn/2gaG2QX

Last edited by Smart; 11-20-2016, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Who cares if an NFL player smokes weed! It helps them cope with the pain! LOL

Comment

Dak better get that accuracy **** cleaned up.

Comment

Romo gettin loose yet?

Comment

Even the Ravens ****ty O looks all world versus the Dallas D...

Comment

I hope Romo is still mobile, he's put on a few since the injury.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	24472898

Comment

Sorry I'm late!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Nice TD but they sure are not looking sharp.

Comment

HUGE ^5 to Steve Smith. Dude will go to battle!!!

Comment

They are turning it on now. Go cowboys

Comment

Working...
                                X