Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
    As far as im concerned its the oline. put zeke or dak in for the browns, neither would be worth a flip. Mcfadden was 4th in the league last year in rushing. Murray was #1 in 14. Morris could easily be a top 5 if he was getting the ball.

on a side note, murray with fewer touches than zeke is only 75 yards behind him

So you think it's all the line, yet DM is just a little behind him in Ten? Pick a side.

Demarco Murray is a VERY good back.

The Dallas O-line Is probably the best in the game.

Zeke Elliot may be the most dynamic back since AP. I wasn't convinced at first but he's legit.

People are really quick to put things in black and white when we are really not privy to most of the info that counts....no matter how many of you dorks think you're breaking down film for Bellichik in your moms basements while accusing others of not knowing what they're seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      So you think it's all the line, yet DM is just a little behind him in Ten? Pick a side.

Zeke Elliot may be the most dynamic back since AP. I wasn't convinced at first but he's legit.

People are really quick to put things in black and white when we are really not privy to most of the info that counts....no matter how many of you dorks think you're breaking down film for Bellichik in your moms basements while accusing others of not knowing what they're seeing.

Well this one made me laugh out load here

Thanks DM

I haven't heard the word dork in sometime

And the breaking down film in yo mommas basement with Bill is classic

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

LOL! I love it! DORKS !!!

Comment

I haven't called anybody a dork in a long, long time.

I don't know why I keep laughing about that, but it's funny.

And my mom doesn't even have a basement, I work out her dining room.

Comment

Viva los Vaqueros

Skinny

Comment

I don't keep up with the back and forth on this thread much but I have been thinking this morning and assuming there is no train wreck looks like Dak will be QB 1 going forward and Tony won't be on the roster. In addition to the #1 overall pick what else could the Boys get from Cleveland in a trade deal for Romo?

Don't get me wrong I have always been a Romo fan even when people have dog piled him and hate to see him go somewhere like Cleveland but the chance to pickup an elite pass rusher like Garrett, Derek Barnett, Etc. would really help the Dallas defense.

Comment

Joe Haden would be a nice switch..

Comment

So...yall think Romo will be on the roster in 2017-18 season?

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                    So...yall think Romo will be on the roster in 2017-18 season?

They would have to trade him I am pretty sure.....They can't afford the cap hit to just outright release him. I think after the 2017-2018 season it is more cap friendly if I read it correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      They would have to trade him I am pretty sure.....They can't afford the cap hit to just outright release him. I think after the 2017-2018 season it is more cap friendly if I read it correctly.
                      You think they will trade or letem fight it out for the spot?

Stuff im reading sounds like romos days are numbered at Dallas. But u never know on that stuff.

I think competion breeds a better team. Insay letem fight for it and thebbest QB gets it

Comment

No idea. Hard to justify a $24.7M backup in 2017 but its also hard to cut him and take a similar cap hit.

I would think they are probably going to try to move him for some value....unless Dak gets hurt or hits a wall and Romo carries them this year

Comment

Can they get a 1st round pick for him?

Comment

Like said above i think they definitely try to trade him unless something happens with Dak. They likely wouldn't cut him because of the cap hit. But that won't be an issue because someone will take him.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              Can they get a 1st round pick for him?
                              Good question. I wonder if his age and durability issues would hinder something that high.

My thoughts.....Teams are going to know the Cowboys want to dump the salary. They may be at a disadvantage because of that. I'm thinking they take less to get the salary off the books. $24 million will buy a bunch of defensive help.

Comment

But aint this a nice problem to have!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X