Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is really starting to suck.

Comment

I think it is funny that there is one poster who says it is obvious that Tony cannot do it anymore, how would he know ? I almost hope Dak gets a slight muscle pull and Tony has to come into the game, we will see then if he can do it anymore, and I said ALMOST. GO COWBOYS !!!!!!! SUPER BOWL BABY !!

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
        Because unlike the self appointed know it all of all things Cowboy nation I have and do compet in sports at high levels.

Age is the one nutrilizer. Over the history of the NFL we have seen player after player that is "less than" due to what competition at that level does to an aging body.

If you can't see that then you ar the epitome of the ball watching fan boy that you pretend to make fun of so much.

Like it or not your man crush is getting older and his physical skill set is diminishing. QUE THE NUMBER OF GAMES PLAYED DUE TO INJURY FOR A REFERANCE.

What NFL team did you play for? Let us know when and where you played, heck some of us might have been/are a fan.. you ole sneaky devil been here all this time being a professional athlete the whole time without telling us!!!![emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I still don't totally buy the whole brittle thing. The second clavicle injury was because they rushed him back so quick. I know I couldn't of been the only guy thinking last year that if he takes one good hit to the front it's going to break again, and what happened. As for the back injury same exact thing happened to David Carr when he was 28. Just a freak injury. Was he brittle?

Comment

What will Tony's worth be after this season?

He will not be on the Cowboys next year that is for sure unless Dak has a terrible injury. If he plays this year and plays good it will help his stock. If Dak keeps on keeping on he will not see the light of day. I guess that is why they have physicals.

Will he be worth a 2nd round or 1st round pick? I assume the new team will have a clause in the contract depending on how many games he starts for them next year as to what pick cowboys would get?

I think the Boys are set up great with him at the back up role this year. You can tell from the press conference he has that fire to prove he can still do it. If Dak gets hurt he will be ready to prove it. I just hope his body lets him or some team in the NFL still thinks he can!

Comment

I hope they stay healthy thru this time of the year. Injuries are the great equalizer in the NFL. Losing a game or 2 won't be the end of the world. Might do some good in a weird kinda way. Tony handled it first class and what a backup to have! Worry about next year next year.

GO COWBOYS!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                I hope they stay healthy thru this time of the year. Injuries are the great equalizer in the NFL. Losing a game or 2 won't be the end of the world. Might do some good in a weird kinda way. Tony handled it first class and what a backup to have! Worry about next year next year.

GO COWBOYS!

Amen!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                  What NFL team did you play for? Let us know when and where you played, heck some of us might have been/are a fan.. you ole sneaky devil been here all this time being a professional athlete the whole time without telling us!!!![emoji1303]

Where did i say i played for the NFL?

Typical...

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    I think it is funny that there is one poster who says it is obvious that Tony cannot do it anymore, how would he know ? I almost hope Dak gets a slight muscle pull and Tony has to come into the game, we will see then if he can do it anymore, and I said ALMOST. GO COWBOYS !!!!!!! SUPER BOWL BABY !!
                    I think its funny that many think Tony is the same player today as 5 years ago when he has missed half a season due to injuries.
                    Last edited by Death from Above; 11-16-2016, 11:52 AM.

Comment

I think its funny that many think Tony is the same player today as 5 years ago when he has missed half a season due to injuries.

2014 Romo would be just fine. Do I know if he can live up to that if Dak gets hurt?.....No. But I'm not going to make a wild *** guess and try to pass it off as fact, even if I was a world class semi-pro flag football player in my 30s and 40s.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        2014 Romo would be just fine. Do I know if he can live up to that if Dak gets hurt?.....No. But I'm not going to make a wild *** guess and try to pass it off as fact, even if I was a world class semi-pro flag football player in my 30s and 40s.....
                        What? Everything on here is opinion...except for the fact that age weeds out all participants in upper level sports eventually.

I hope dak stays healthy. If not that O Line needs to protect tony and let Zeke run for 30 touches a game.

The boys are safe to go deep into the playoffs with the right game plan regardless of which one is at QB.

Heres to hoping for a SB trophy come back to D

Comment

Where did i say i played for the NFL?

Typical...

So please explain your vast experience in competing and playing sports at a high level that you so highly speak of from your pedestal from above...... you referred to yourself as such as you explain your knowledge to Smart..... we are waiting....

Comment

What? Everything on here is opinion...except for the fact that age weeds out all participants in upper level sports eventually.

I hope dak stays healthy. If not that O Line needs to protect tony and let Zeke run for 30 touches a game.

The boys are safe to go deep into the playoffs with the right game plan regardless of which one is at QB.

Heres to hoping for a SB trophy come back to D

Eventually. Past that you don't know **** about where his game is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Eventually. Past that you don't know **** about where his game is.

But he's played at their level so he knows!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X