No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cowboys owe it to him to let him seek a starting job elsewhere if that's what he wants to do. Sure it would be nice to have him sitting around next year as the backup, but he's not a backup. He can start for a whole lot of teams.

Comment

Last edited by Speedgoat; 11-15-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
        No, because there was no Llama gif that's been posted 7000 times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
        Ok. Half smart. Lol!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
          OMG! Dude just chill...... I feel compelled to use the search button and see what your stance on Romo was before!! I'm willing to bet your true BALLWATCHER comments will come to the surface!

There you go speedgoat!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            The Cowboys owe it to him to let him seek a starting job elsewhere if that's what he wants to do. Sure it would be nice to have him sitting around next year as the backup, but he's not a backup. He can start for a whole lot of teams.
            Ummm....romo ain't did nothing for free...dude is making bank. The Cowboys don't owe him anything apart from his check.

I think what we are seeing is tony coming to grips that Dak is a better fit for the team that he has lead for years...tough pill to swallow

Comment

Last edited by Speedgoat; 11-15-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Shall we search and see??

Comment

Go Cowboys. I'll not be back on this thread this season. Good luck.

Comment

Why do your post keep disappearing?????.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                      Was awkward...don't know that I have ever seen a press conference where the guy being replaced did that.

Players lose spots because of injury all the time...it is just a part of the game, is no shame in it.
                      I don't think too many players lose their jobs because of injury unless they are un able to perform, Tony cannot do anything about it, and the Cowboys are right in leaving Dak in there. Do you think if Brady or Farve were hurt and were ready to play that they would remain on the bench so they would not mess with the chemistry ? They would go nuts, and no I am not comparing Tony to either of them. Tom Laundry said no player will lose his job because of injury, good enough for me.

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Comment

You promise?? I bet the Longhorn fans here are envious of us!

I kid, I kid relax ole buddy it will be fine!

Comment

Nice timing on the avatar change! LOL momma is hot!

Comment

Come on Goat. We need ya around for entertainment purposes

Comment

Saved!!!!

Class act by Romo! Tough watch but I love the fact that his sole motivation for the press conference was to stop some of the distraction and nip what he's thinking in the bud. Not dumb.... smart as hell for a team player.

On that note. He's not going anywhere this season even if he could. He's a helluva insurance policy that Jones can afford to keep around. What a great situation at QB that we have.

Comment

Working...
                                X