Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    I would not be surprised to see an L against the Eagles to end the season, aside from that all the rest of the games are winnable.

Me either! However he said we will be 12-4 and lose the NFC Championship game.... I was asking for his expert opinion since he has it all figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      Vikings, Lions, Giants, of course the Ravens Defense will test them too. My comment above 12-4 was a compliment. They will go far in the playoffs if they stay healthy. Hell, they could win it all. I ain't ready to say that yet though, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm talking about he NFC Championship game you speak of!

You made an edit while I was typing I see!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
        I'm talking about he NFC Championship game you speak of!

You made an edit while I was typing I see!

Seattle would be my guess.

Yeah, I had to clarify. The two rookies are playing lights out.

Last edited by Speedgoat; 11-15-2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
          I thought it was a very classy thing to do his part, and at the same time it was very difficult to watch.
          I agree...Tony is a class act and I don't think we've seen the end of him. Lots of football left this year and he just wanted to address the elephant in the room before it became an even bigger distraction.

A true team player that deserves a lot more credit than he's being given.

Comment

Vikings are a dumpster fire right now.

Comment

Seattle would be my guess.

Yeah, I saw that you took offense to it, so I had to clarify. The two rookies are playing lights out.

I didn't take offense to it at all! I just find your post/opinions when it comes to football amusing and was asking for more details on your prediction!

As I've said before you are the most bi-polar football fan I've ever seen!

Comment

I didn't take offense to it at all! I just find your post/opinions when it comes to football amusing and was asking for more details on your prediction!

Lol, I'll take that.

Comment

Lol, I'll take that.

Ok!. Own it because there is no denying it!

Comment

Nah, but you can try something new. Romo is the best QB Dallas ever had. Too bad the team sucked so bad during his best years.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Are you kidding me???????????????????????????????

Comment

If he does its because Dak goes down. I hope that is not the case, but Romo is a winner.

Not necessarily, what if Dak starts playing really bad, they will yank the rug out from under him in a second, I sure hope that does not happen and I sure don't wish him to get hurt, I just think it is a good possibility that Tony has not played his last down for the Cowboys, and they would never put him in for a mop up situation.

Comment

Last edited by Speedgoat; 11-15-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Are you kidding me???????????????????????????????
                          X 1,000,000. Lol!

Comment

We are friends in real life and he drives me absolutely bonkers. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              Dude, ok he was fortunate to be drafted by the Cowboys, he was fortunate for both of the Cowboys quarterbacks to go down with injury, he was fortunate to get to play behind the best O line, he was fortunate to have the best back in the NFL, I could go on, and to say Tony was not unlucky, you have to be kidding me, I guess it was luck that he had all of those injuries running for his life all those years, do you honestly think that Tony would not light it up with this team ? He said it himself, the best team that he has had a chance to play on, anyway, luck has a hell of a lot to do with it, or being in the right place at the right time and making the best out of your opportunities, however you want to say it.
                              The word 'lucky' just rubs me the wrong way, it's an insult to talent.

8-1 isn't lucky, that's not all on Dak, but luck has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Dude, numbers don't lie. If he had Aikman teams he would have 5 rings.

Romo
                                Aikman
                                Staubach

Just stop.

Ok?

Comment

Working...
                                X