Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
    maybe they(the coaching staff) should have kept the game plan simple for Romo. Seems to be enough these days.
    I don't recall Romo playing with this team this year, well unless you count the pre season game he was hurt in, I guess you forgot about the 2014 season, most Romo haters seem to overlook that. I hope Dak does great and never looks back, I am as big a Cowboy fan as there is, my money says there will be some rocky roads ahead, I hope I am wrong, and if I am I will even be happier than I am now about the team.

Comment

Dak is one good hit away from an injury or a concussion... Cowboys would be stupid to move Romo. Romo is a competitor and wants to start. Any back up in the NFL that does not want to start should not even be a back up IMHO.

Comment

I still think we haven't seen the last of him this season. Lot of football left and then the playoffs.

Comment

Some of you people are simply amazing!!!! Some of the comments here in regards to this situation shows your ignorance through and through! Romo's a class act and a fine man... the Cowboys are in a good situation but that could all change very quickly! Hold on to your hats we have a lot of football to play and there will be a lot of things thrown in Daks face! He a stud and has made a hand this year! Hopefully he can keep it up and we keep rolling to the end.

I'm digging the new era and I'm super excited about what the Cowboys are doing and what the future holds as well!

Go Cowboys baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Team first and self second. A True Professional and First Class. A Great Player and seems to be a Better Person.
            Giving up something you love and have been done for a long time with all your life long friends is very very difficult.
            It would be like being on the same lease with all your best friends for 10 years. All the sudden it's not going to be around much longer and you know you won't be able to ever do it again in the near future.

Comment

Coming up on the tougher part of the schedule now. Plus a short week with the thanksgiving game. I'd have no problem holding on to both for next season too.

Comment

Finish 12-4 go out in the NFC championship game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                  I thought it was a very classy thing to do his part, and at the same time it was very difficult to watch.
                  This^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

Stick to the Longhorns!!!![emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                      Stick to the Longhorns!!!![emoji1303]

Nah, but you can try something new. Romo is the best QB Dallas ever had. Too bad the team sucked so bad during his best years.

Comment

We better pray that Zeke does not get hurt, he is the one that makes it all work, no question about it. I bet a nickle Tony plays this year before its all over with.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          We better pray that Zeke does not get hurt, he is the one that makes it all work, no question about it. I bet a nickle Tony plays this year before its all over with.
                          If he does its because Dak goes down. I hope that is not the case, but Romo is a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

Who do we lose to???

Comment

Who do we lose to???

Vikings, Lions, Giants, of course the Ravens Defense will test them too. My comment above 12-4 was a compliment. They will go far in the playoffs if they stay healthy. Hell, they could win it all. I ain't ready to say that yet though, lol

Last edited by Speedgoat; 11-15-2016, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Who do we lose to???
                                I would not be surprised to see an L against the Eagles to end the season, aside from that all the rest of the games are winnable.

Comment

Working...
                                X