Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    We got room for you Bobby on the bandwagon

Learn something new every day! LaPorte is Spanish for Dallas! Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

82 is my favorite Cowboy ever, and it's not real close. I'm certain that everyone on the team loves Dez, hell I like Dez....I just want more production in line with his contract, like we saw some of Sunday. I want more consistency, and more availability...and if he wants to be thought of as elite, that's what he needs to do. Less griping, more catching. We've all seen him do it, just do it more constantly and quit disappearing in games. There's lots of guys who can have big games 3 times a year. That's not what he's payed for, or expects of himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        82 is my favorite Cowboy ever, and it's not real close. I'm certain that everyone on the team loves Dez, hell I like Dez....I just want more production in line with his contract, like we saw some of Sunday. I want more consistency, and more availability...and if he wants to be thought of as elite, that's what he needs to do. Less griping, more catching. We've all seen him do it, just do it more constantly and quit disappearing in games. There's lots of guys who can have big games 3 times a year. That's not what he's payed for, or expects of himself.

Agree but why would a quarterback want to throw into double coverage if you did not have to ? Dez will see more single coverage since the Cowboys have a beast in Zeke, pick your poison baby, just like the 90's as far as the offense goes. I think they are using Dez perfectly, anytime he is singled up they will look for the home run. when they need 8 yards for a first, hit Dez on a slant across the middle, you seen it, its all good right now, hopefully it stays that way.

Comment

I think the ole #82 knows how to work a locker room. He is the best thing a guy like Dez could have around. He is the best thing all the young players could have around. He says all the right things to keep them all together. I wonder what the conversations are like between himself and Romo are about these days?

Comment

Romo addressing the media live for the first time since injury should be interesting to hear his answers and watch his demeanor

Comment

anyone see the press conference? Romo ERA officially over

Comment

Here's link

Comment

Dang I love em!! God bless him and keep him strong!

All you haters can kiss it!

Comment

I never heard him say retirement do maybe Daks backup til the end.

Comment

Sure sounded like he has resigned himself to a backup position for now.
                      I guess he heard it from the coach. Now if Jerrah don't jump up and do something stoopid--------------

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Sure sounded like he has resigned himself to a backup position for now.
                        I guess he heard it from the coach. Now if Jerrah don't jump up and do something stoopid--------------
                        jerry on 105.3 the fan this morning kind of gave the hint that dak is now the starter...I believe jerry didn't want to say it for tony because he knew tony had a press conference today and wanted to let him say it for himself

Comment

Dumb. A press conference to say you lost your job as the starter??? Just put yo big boy pants on, keep being a millionaire with a smoking blonde wife and do whatever it takes to help this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Dumb. A press conference to say you lost your job as the starter??? Just put yo big boy pants on, keep being a millionaire with a smoking blonde wife and do whatever it takes to help this team.

He came out to put all the questions to rest. The team has made a decision and he understands that! No more questions and on to focusing on the team and winning football games.

Comment

I thought it was pure class, not so sure what part of it was dumb, the entire world wanted to know what his situation was going to be, the only reason he lost his job was because of injury, Dak is a lucky man, he walked into the perfect storm and took advantage of it. When Tony took over it was not because of injury, some folks seem to forget that.

Comment

I felt bad for the guy until you put it that way.....lol

Seriously classy move by Romo today.

Comment

Working...
                                X