Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
    Lol you know what I'm saying. I'm afraid they'll get complacent. And then meet someone like Atlanta or Seattle in the playoffs (who are miles better than any team on the schedule) and go into it over confident because of an easy schedule.

I really though that would happen today....I mean Pittsburgh is no shabby team with Big Ben back. I was expecting a loss...especially when I saw them score two consecutive TDs early.. I was impressed that they pulled out the win on the road against them....although the defense almost gave it away there at the end.

So that being said....they passed test one for me.

Comment

Mowed that Steeler line down on the last TD run

Comment

Written on Dez. Good to hear about Dez from a class individual on the inside...

Comment

Sorry Tony but this is hilarious....[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Sorry Tony but this is hilarious....[emoji23][emoji23]

Yep, Broaddus is going to eat crow. Romo is the backup. I think that is the best for everyone including Tony. He was going to die on the field.

Comment

Just saw the Pats lost last night. Cowboys are #1 team in the NFL

Comment

Ok I was right about Zeke, right about the defense, right about Garrett, wrong about Dak and the Romo deal, I do not see Tony playing unless something really bad happens, feel bad for Tony but man this team is fun to watch, they are arguably the best team in the NFL.

Comment

That defense is the strangest unit I've ever seen. They seem to get carved up and run over for stretches of games, but their stats are usually pretty good. I think yeasterday was the first time anyone got to 24 on them.

It sure looked like the house of cards was coming down when Scandrick got hurt.

They need a pass rusher in the worst way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    They need a pass rusher in the worst way.

If they could get somebody respectable opposite of Lawrence they could have a formidable rush.. which would also take some focus/pressure off the DTs. I sure hope Jaylon Smith can fill that at OLB and then adding another guy in the draft.

If Jerry doesn't go defense this year in the draft then we know he's nuts.
                    Last edited by Smart; 11-14-2016, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Best NFL game I've seen this season.

Comment

Man, what a game!! I've been watching highlights all morning, I can't get enough.

Comment

That was a very stressful game. I almost had another coronary. So exhausted afterward that I overslept until after 5am this morning and messed up my daily routine to the toilet.
                          Nomo Romo is the word of the day.

Comment

what a Game.. 8-1

Comment

Romo will be happy happy happy when Dak wins him his long awaited SB ring.
                              And that my friends is the ONLY way he will ever get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                If they could get somebody respectable opposite of Lawrence they could have a formidable rush.. which would also take some focus/pressure off the DTs. I sure hope Jaylon Smith can fill that at OLB and then adding another guy in the draft.

If Jerry doesn't go defense this year in the draft then we know he's nuts.
                                Pass rushers then pass rushers then cover corners then a hammer safety.

If #82 endorses Dez I will have to play along too

#82 is my all time favorite offensive Cowboy.
                                #54 Randy White is my defensive pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X