X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Bowl bound baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
      I will say Irvin worked harder than anybody else and caught just about everything they threw his way. There are stories of him running routes way after practice was over. And throwing up he was working so hard, then continuing to run more routes.
      I believe Dez is the exact same as far as that workout stuff goes.

Comment

[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jimmy Graham is making Dez look really bad at the moment. 2 one handed TDs with defenders all over him.

Comment

I can't find anything good to say about Dez's performance this season. Anything

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
              What is he supposed to say. He can't say the truth that dez has bad hands and is a cry baby.
              Exactly. Dex is Jerrah's baby and Red can't change that

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by rferg84; 11-07-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                  Jimmy Graham is making Dez look really bad at the moment. 2 one handed TDs with defenders all over him.

Imagine that.

Cliff Avril acts a lot like Dez...

Comment

IMO, Dez's time in Dallas is much closer to the end than the beginning. It's not what I'm petitioning, just being a realist. I don't expect to see him there next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                      I will say Irvin worked harder than anybody else and caught just about everything they threw his way. There are stories of him running routes way after practice was over. And throwing up he was working so hard, then continuing to run more routes.
                      Don't ya think some of that field illness wasn't always related to the daytime workout?

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

I don't think Dez is done by a long shot. He'll get back closer to what he was in '13 and '14....IF he can stay healthy. And if he can keep that weak mind of his from holding him back.

I just wish he'd shut up with the crying, and go out there and play like the 6'5" physical specimen that he is.

Whatever happens, he WILL be in Dallas...that is a fact.

Comment

I've been thinking about Jerry's quotes on Romo over the last couple weeks. Let me start by saying you won't find a bigger Jerry hater than me. My family has personally dealt with him, but that's a story for a separate thread. But I actually think he's being pretty smart (whether it's on purpose or not). Flip flopping on Romo, not stating when he'll be ready, saying he'll be ready later in the year, then saying he'll do more this week. Maybe it's just me, but it seems to me like he's purposely keeping teams that are a week or two out on their toes. I hope if Romo does come back, he won't let everyone know.

Comment

Anybody know the status of Smith and Leary?? Hope they are healthy and close to 100% for the game against the steelers.

I hope I am wrong but I agree with the POST above that Dez has already had his best years. He just struggles to get open against top DBs never mind double teams. I think someone that big and physically gifted should be able to dominate. Dez has not been the same since the foot injury. I wonder if he lost a step or just has not healed completely.

Comment

LMAO at the Dez hate judging from a limited view on a TV screen that doesn't show him or the defense against him most of the time......nor the safety over the top or other alignment that takes a pass away before the ball is even snapped. You armchair QBs are rich..

And when he has a good numbers game, it'll be called a fluke..

Comment

I thought we were ballwatchers.

Comment

Working...
                                X