No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw on NFL network that Romo would be back this week!! Let the ole crazy crap talking begin! Sure hope he has a good game for his sake!!!!!![emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
      Just saw on NFL network that Romo would be back this week!! Let the ole crazy crap talking begin! Sure hope he has a good game for his sake!!!!!![emoji15][emoji15]

you misheard... they said Romo's back was Weak!

Comment

If your gonna come back rusty. Cleveland's the team to do it against

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          you misheard... they said Romo's back was Weak!

LOL could be true but sounds like we are gonna get to see![emoji12][emoji1303]

Comment

Maybe the NFL Network jumped the gun. This just popped up in Mike and Mike... [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]. Who should the Brown's prepare for??

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post

Maybe the NFL Network jumped the gun. This just popped up in Mike and Mike... [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]. Who should the Brown's prepare for??

The Cowboys should make a big public showing that Romo is back and going to start the game vs Cleveland with no intentions of him even playing. Then Cleveland might waste some practice getting ready for Romo and not be prepared for Dak. Course you could probably give Cleveland your playbook and it wouldn't help

Comment

Romo still out. Last of any news I heard was Jones said he could be active soon. Soon could be anyone's guess and active doesn't mean starting or playing. Seems to me they are leaning to continue to ride the hot hand in Prescott and maybe work Romo in slowly once he is cleared.

Comment

[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

I'll say again. Romo shouldn't comeback until Dak starts losing or the playoffs. No way his back is healed 100% any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      JMO... I think either Dak or Romo would and do have great chemistry with their teammates on a equal level.

They are both great leaders and their teammates like playing for and with them.

The QB position in the NFL is not a running position by nature. But when it comes time for crucial first downs, touchdowns or scrambles the QB must be able to get these things done. The defenses in the league know that Dak can change a game with his feet when called upon and have to respect that. Romo would not be give a moments thought by defenses.

Dak affords the offensive coaches to run play action boots and other things that defenses have to spend time on. Romo would be a pure pocket passer with a bulls eye on his chest.

Its pretty simple and it boils down to whats best for the whole team.

Right now at this moment Dak offers a threat that has pushed the entire team to the level its playing at now. Tony cannot offer the same things even when he returns at full strength. As a Romo fan the whole time he has been a Cowboy. I know if he gets a chance to play he will perform at a high level for his team. That's gotta be a good feeling in the back of every cowboy fans mind.
                      Dak being able to run is true but he is nowhere near the passer as Romo is, Tony can call whatever he wants up at the line of scrimmage, i think this offense is handcuffed right now with what Dak can do, so far it has been good, wait and see what happens when we play the better teams, Dak is going to struggle just like he did against philly, we should never have won that game imo.

Comment

Game Day!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Gameday Birches!!

I'll be helping FND from 10-12 so I won;t be watching but I will be checking in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Let's Go - Dez.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	24469955

Comment

Smart, where yall work-n today? Game starts at noon.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              Smart, where yall work-n today? Game starts at noon.

Lewisville....new West Marine on 121....10-2

Wish it was a 3:30 game

Comment

You need a TV app for a tablet.

Comment

Working...
                                X