Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Sports hernia.

Crap!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          Well, now that Dak has won a seriously tight pivotal game. Whats gonna happen with Romo when he is healthy? Will they keep pushing his health report back week after week? Any opinions?
          I think Tony will play soon, the eagles had Dak all confused, the other teams will try and do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            I think Tony will play soon, the eagles had Dak all confused, the other teams will try and do the same.
            Was Dak confused or was the Oline blowing it?....and were the Eagles DBs doing their job?

Comment

Dak got a big dose of scheming by the other team and learned from it. He adjusted to it and got the win for the Boys, let Romo heal but Dak and Zeke have got this.

Comment

He got a bunch of good film I bet. Those were a lot of crazy looks and blitzes. Most teams can't do that, and he survived it and got the W.

Comment

Most experienced, good quarterbacks will eventually burn your a** when you try and bring consistent pressure like that. Dak was rattled last night, but it's just something for him to learn from. 6-1 feels pretty good no matter how they got there.

Comment

I haven't read through all of these today so maybe it was mentioned. But to me, the fake punt looked like a blown play. Right guard misses his block and punter has to pull it down and take off. Garret acted like he called a fake at his presser but I think he is full of it. Watch it again and let me know what y'all think.

Comment

Garrett doesn't have the balls to call a fake punt! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Was Dak confused or was the Oline blowing it?....and were the Eagles DBs doing their job?
                        It's hard to block 7 people and the Eagles bet on that and for most of the night it worked. The dbs were doing a pretty stout job on Witten and beasley for most of the night too. But they also dropped multiple interceptions. Dak made 4-5 horrible throws and 3-4 terrible decisions to throw like the one to williams in the corner of the endzone when he was on the ground and smothered. I'm glad he stepped it up in OT and even though I would start Romo, I think Dak is better than he played last night. He looked off for most of the game, mentally. I'm not using that to say Romo should start because I think Romo should start regardless. I'm saying it to Dak's credit. I think he played horrible, but he's much much better than that.

Comment

Claiborne loss is huge!! What a bad time for a serious injury for a guy finally putting it all together... Defense will not hold up to top defenses unless the Boys get another piece or two...

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                            Blitzing 8 will do that and he still brought the win home. I think Tony is toast

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              Claiborne loss is huge!! What a bad time for a serious injury for a guy finally putting it all together... Defense will not hold up to top defenses unless the Boys get another piece or two...
                              What trade bait does Dallas have and who might be avaliable at corner or safety? They could always move Byron Jones to corner and Wilcox to safety again which is frightening.

Comment

The kid Brown has done a pretty good job filling in for Scandrick.

Comment

Working...
                                X