No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: How many penalties total, by "both" teams in this game combined?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      For what?? Did he do something in this game?
      Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
      For what??

NFL still not done investigating the domestic assault charge even though he was not charged by police. Evidently the NFL Goodell doesn't need as much proof as the law to suspend..

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Question: How many penalties total, by "both" teams in this game combined?

Eagles left... Cowboys right

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          NFL still not done investigating the domestic assault charge even though he was not charged by police. Evidently the NFL Goodell doesn't need as much proof as the law to suspend..
          I saw Michelle talking about that. But Goodell can go pound sand since the police said there wasn't even anything substantial there.

Comment

I hope that is the result they find.
            Last edited by Smart; 10-30-2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Dak was making me nervous but he brushed it off and played great when needed. Edge of your seat ending. Great game

Comment

Jason Witten once put the Witten family Christmas cards in the mail without any stamps Every single card arrived at its destination.

Comment

Team showed a lot of fight and that will only get better as the team gels... Defense is a pass rusher away from being above average... Hopefully they clean up the stupid penalties!!

Comment

Woke up the neighbors on that TD.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                      He usually mixes it up hitting several receivers. First time he did it all game was the last drive. Linehan did what I said and got Dak some good plays to get a rhythm. Outstanding coaching by Linehan today.

Good to know the coaches listened to you so we could line it out and win!! LMFAO!

Great win by the Boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hamshire View Post
                        Woke up the neighbors on that TD.
                        I did too, I looked just like your avatar.

Signature win, season defining win. They played off script (playing from behind) and it took away from being able to pound the rock, which put more pressure on Dak. He showed he can handle it.

Comment

[ATTACH]822125[/ATTACH]

Comment

Good win for the boys.
                            Dak/Elliott Witten Dez great combination. Couple of unsung heroes for me 1. Beasley should be named beastly..comes through in critical situations makes great catches and he is fast! Almost had the lateral for a touchdown. This guy can do it all.
                            2. Sean lee came up big on a couple of 3rd downs

Comment

Dak showed once again the game isn't too big for him.
                              He had a few missed opportunities where they could have scored and put the Eagles away early, but he hung in there under a lot of pressure where they threw everything they had at him.
                              He hung in there tough and pulled the game out with help from the defense, which was awesome as well.
                              It wasn't pretty but like someone said, "it was a signature win" and should help their confidence down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                                Good to know the coaches listened to you so we could line it out and win!! LMFAO!

Great win by the Boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                To be honest, at several points I thought Romo might be calling the plays. Historically, Linehan and Garrett have been terrible at making adjustments during the game. This game's play calling resembled nothing we have seen this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X