HEB in North Texas: Why It's a Big Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black42 View Post
    HEB is one of the things I really miss about leaving TX.
    X2.

Been in Missouri almost 4 years

Comment

The HEB in Granbury is less than 50 yards from our Land Sales Office. Their Deli has saved me a lot of $$ stocked in our office fridge...love HEB!

Comment

They just bought a bunch of former Albertson's and Tom Thumb properties.

I think there are 6 or 7 total on the way. Only one I care about will be in Grapevine.

Comment

That Hill Country Fair fajita meat was the sh"t!!! Good stuff. It's the main reason I miss living close to an HEB.

Comment

Originally posted by Dieselman View Post
            New store coming for the Sville talked to close friend that confirmed just looking for location

Troy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That would be awesome!

Comment

There was talk about them coming to our little town but then that faded. It was gonna be right across from my office too. Dang it.

Comment

Originally posted by josh3 View Post
                That would be awesome!

By RUSSELL HUFFMAN TheFlashToday.com STEPHENVILLE (April 21, 2016) –Thursday Mayor Kenny Weldon confirmed that officials with H-E-B have been in contact with the city of Stephenville regarding a ne…

Troy

Comment

I appreciate a quality grocery store, there is no question "The Heeb" is a superior grocery gettin outfit to anything around.

Comment

Man I wish they would set up shop at the old Albertson's and then Walmart neighborhood store here in Southlake, all I have that is handy is Sprouts, I really like it but it is not a typical grocery store.

Comment

I wish we had one here

Rumor was they (HEB) were buying out the local grocery chain, unfortunately it was false

Comment

Yep, seriously took that into consideration when we moved to Plano from San Antonio. Kroger sucks, albertsons sucks and, Tomb thumb is WAYYYY overpriced. My wife dang near cried when she heard HEB was headed to McKinney!! Might be due to her being preggers though..

Comment

Wish they would put one in Tyler, but Brookshires pretty much ownes Tyler.

Comment

HEB in McKinney,, can't wait..... off of El Dorado

Comment

Working...
                            X