No announcement yet.

Best Friend Died Yesterday - Prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the loss of your friend and a hero.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My goodness...I'm so sorry brother! What a hero your friend is...remember that! Prayers for comfort.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Terrible story. Prayer sent

Comment

That's a hard one to swallow God bless him you and his family

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Hello everyone this is Thorthunder's wife, Karen. I just want to say, that Johnny and I have been together for 30 years and I have never seen him so devastated and heartbroken as much as losing John. I also have never seen him cry. Please know that he and John were soul-mates, brother's in heart and soul. I would like to thank you all for your prayers, comments, support and most of all your love. He will soon be taking some time away ( I pray ) so that he can come to some kind of peace with this tragedy. God bless each and every one of you.

Comment

Prayers for you all.

Comment

So sad.
                      A true hero indeed.
                      Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                        Hello everyone this is Thorthunder's wife, Karen. I just want to say, that Johnny and I have been together for 30 years and I have never seen him so devastated and heartbroken as much as losing John. I also have never seen him cry. Please know that he and John were soul-mates, brother's in heart and soul. I would like to thank you all for your prayers, comments, support and most of all your love. He will soon be taking some time away ( I pray ) so that he can come to some kind of peace with this tragedy. God bless each and every one of you.

prayers sent for you too Mrs Karen , thx for being Johnny's rock during this tragic event .. we're praying for everyone involved

Comment

Thoughts to you and his family. Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up to him and his family - my condolences to all!

Comment

Prayers sent for peace, comfort, and understanding for you and the family.

Comment

So sorry, Johnny! Hope you can find comfort knowing that he gave his life to try to save someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X