If something bad happens to me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntresss View Post
    We all screamed as our baby brother exploded right there on the couch!

i can only imagine......

Comment

I hope he did something to you to deserve this, because if not I want to know what he does to you to get even. Please inform us when it happens, and iam sure it will ! Pay backs are a *****!

Comment

Oblig

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Who doesn't love a good poop story? That's hilarious!!!

Comment

LOL!! Good times!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post

Oblig
                Hahaha well done!

Comment

Blake- it was more like she was holding a missile launcher as she ran through the house with his naked little bottom pointed straight forward. It was like a firehouse with chunky brown liquid shooting everywhere! My sister Colleen just reminded me that she got hurt when she slipped and fell in the soapy liquid. We're both pretty sure that's when she threw up.

Incline- oh my gosh, I'm busting a gut! It's like ten times as much liquid comes out as went in! I'm glad you all survived!

Comment

Originally posted by huntresss View Post
                    Hahaha! The Roomba story is awesome. If I ever wanted one of those, I can cross it off my list right now. Not because of our dog, but everything else we track in on our boots! Blech!

Oh Gatorgar, if you only knew my mother. She doesn't handle emergencies well and went into full blown panic. Quite honestly I'm surprised she didn't run out the front door and I to a neighbors house!
                    Correct response is that she was going so fast, she could not make the turn and had to double back lol.

All these poop stories are awesome btw

Comment

Some pressure built up in there for sure! Go from not being able to go, to being able to pass it thru a straw in less than a minute! Mercy

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                        Hahahaha!!!!

So was anyone else reminded, for some "crappy" reason, about Bloodtrail's Lowe's story?
                        Yes I was, I was just thinking this might challenge for funniest post. Although Bloodtrail telling that on himself and the reason why he shared it may be one of the more selfless things I've ever seen.

Comment

Totally great !! Just an awesome read.

Back in the day of my oldest was in a car seat 24 yrs back. We had a similar issue except we were headed back to Texas from Ok. The boy loved watermelon which was no problem well except this day was the problem. We left the friends place and headed south. We got to around Pauls Valley if memory serves me right. I just happen to hear a noise , a noise that doesn't seem right. I turn my head to check back seat and see my oldest with a smile on his face and then there it was like lava flowing from a volcano. I could not stop the car fast enough. So the wife and I are trying to move as fast as we can. Seat belt off the boy . No ! Seat belt that holds car seat take the boy and seat out as one while it flows. Oh my ! What a mess ! What now we're out in middle of no where. Clean the best we can with what we had at the time. Kiddo new clean diaper, clothes. He good ! Long ride home with the Windows down. Never fed that boy watermelon before we left to go road trip.

Troy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

****, that was funny!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been in need of a good laugh and those stories did the trick. Thanks.

Comment

Dieselman- that takes to to a whole new level of lethality when you're trapped in a vehicle!

Well, both my bro and my mom read my post. My bro took it pretty good but my mom on the other hand....I didn't know that she knew those words, let alone would use them at her ripe old age of 78!

Comment

Working...
                                X