Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any second hand Swarovski owners have warranty experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Bro... Vortex.....

Those Dbacks are on par with Swaro glass and their warranty is better then anyone else's...
    Man, I love ya but what a fail on this comment. Surely you do not mean this??

~~~~~~~~

I'm with M16, I have some EL's & 3-4 used scopes by swear...just like Leupy, of which I have many have never had to send anything in for repair. Zeiss also has a good rep & seen them take care of folks.

I try to keep up with which mfg's stand behind their product & Swaro has a good rep...Leica, not so much. While I dig their stuff, I will never buy anything because of the shaft I have seen from 2-3 buddies I watched get insulted first hand.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the responses!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Man, I love ya but what a fail on this comment. Surely you do not mean this??

~~~~~~~~

I'm with M16, I have some EL's & 3-4 used scopes by swear...just like Leupy, of which I have many have never had to send anything in for repair. Zeiss also has a good rep & seen them take care of folks.

I try to keep up with which mfg's stand behind their product & Swaro has a good rep...Leica, not so much. While I dig their stuff, I will never buy anything because of the shaft I have seen from 2-3 buddies I watched get insulted first hand.
        Refer to post 11

I 100% was joking and wanted to get some traffic on Zach's thread

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
          Bought a pair of Swarovski EL binoculars from an individual last week. They are the 2015 model and have never been used. Since I'm not the original owner, I was wondering if anyone like me has sent anything to Swarovski for repair?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my pair. I'm just wondering if I will be able to register mine with the serial number. I was looking on Swarovski optik website where you can register but it's asking UPC-code, date of purchase, etc. (info that you can give as if you bought them new at a store or from a vendor).

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated!
          Great question as I too just bought some EL's off Ebay. Good to see from the responses that people have good experience with Swaro customer service.

Comment

Refer to post 11

Man, I thought I lost ya for a second...you gotta remember the smiley's unless your intensions are to razz all your friends & get a rise causing backlash posts.

Comment

Some of you are suckers

At first I was like

But then I was like

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

I've had a few minor issues with scopes and binos and they handled them perfectly.

You've no worries.

Comment

Refer to post 11

I got the joke Mason. Not gonna lie, I did chuckle at the plastic pistol comment

Comment

Working...
                  X