X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Hall County

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
      I have a jeep. But I don't think our rancher would appreciate me putting ruts in his wheat field.
      Gotcha-good point. I thought u were talking the county rds to get to the front gate. Hope u get a report. If it's a wheat field I would be hesitant to go at all. Sometimes those places never dry out

Comment

anyone know of any leases open around that area. Have a place off 104 20 miles from childress. looking for a little better deer hunting land its getting over taken by cedar.

Comment

to everyone on this thread I will trade an axis buck hunt for a turtle blind or krivoman blind, maybe a hand built blind but must see pics first.

Comment

Originally posted by zappmaster View Post
            anyone know of any leases open around that area. Have a place off 104 20 miles from childress. looking for a little better deer hunting land its getting over taken by cedar.
            check out B&B hunting. I think Britt has some open leases right now on pretty good land.

Tell him Trent sent you.

Comment

Is sure is green right now, and we got about an inch of rain today just west of Quanah. The roads are sure muddy, not sure how I am going to get my trailer out in the morning if it don't dry out. I can't even get my truck to were I left the trailer

Comment

We put half the work in today. Got all the feeders, roads and lanes cleared. I will be in Colorado when they fill feeders hunting antelope. I am more excited about this year than any that I can remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Checked cameras for first time this season and couple of nice bucks are already showing potential!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We had some cameras that we had not really gone through all the pictures on. We are really excited to see several pics from back in the spring with turkeys. Never seen turkeys on our cameras or when hunting or anything before this. It will be really nice if we can get some turkey hunts in next spring.

Comment

Working...
                    X