A man in my bushes this evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post

I always remind my lab to be careful- their type eats dog stew for the Chinese new year
    Really? Is this really necessary knock on the Pokemon hunters all you want but how bout we don't bring race into it huh?

Comment

I remember playing this game a few times way back before cell phones were invented.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
        Maybe they thought you were the Pokeman Monster?

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
        I am big and ugly. They probably thought I ate the pokeman. Bet they wont be walking that trail tonight at 11:30pm looking for pokemons.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
          Your right.. Unfortunately I'm part of that generation and I can say we are not all that way but a good amount of people from 20-28 I would say feel they are entitled and shouldn't have any boundaries, And to the OP you did everything right except kicking his a**.

I hate to say it but you're right. I'm part of this generation as well and it's the most disappointing thing in the world. I find myself being friends with older people because we see more eye to eye. Skinny jeans and soft hands will never be in style for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
            Really? Is this really necessary knock on the Pokemon hunters all you want but how bout we don't bring race into it huh?

Check out this link. If its a true fact that dog is common in Asian diets, how is that racist? We have too many playing the race card.

In downtown Shanghai a provocative campaign is making the rounds, encouraging people to stop eating cats and dogs. Though frowned upon by Western cultures

Comment

Not even worth arguing about some people just can't understand intelligent thought

Comment

Your response was perfect......and effective.

Comment

Am I too late?
                  Last edited by niceg3s; 05-19-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Comment

he needs a load of rock salt in his azz, then maybe he can remove his head from it.

Comment

Working...
                      X