Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Ocean Kelly Slater edition

Comment

This thread popped up and made me realize I have not worn a watch in ages. Ever since I have had a smart phone in my hand or pocket just stopped wearing them. Have an early 80's model submariner and seiko dive watch in the safe. Its been 20 years I bet since I worn either one.

Comment

I am wearing an Apple iwatch for Health reasons. It has been 5 years now since the Doctor told me I had a heart attack and put 6 stents in. So my wife and sons bought the Apple iwatch. I am hoping for some day to be able to go back to the G Shock. I wore those for 20 years, of different colors trying to be cool in my younger days. Red one, white one, black with orange numbers and letters.

Comment

Picked up this Black Bay GMT a week or so back and put a blue band on it. Red, White, and Blue! Digging it so far.
          Attached Files

Comment

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600. I'm also waiting for a Rolex Explorer II Polar. Click image for larger version

Name:	omega.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	26561890

Comment

Got on the 'list' back in the fall of '21 wanting to buy something special to celebrate the upcoming birth of my twins that December. Had no idea buying a Rolex at retail was going to be such a lengthy process.

Anyway, got the call last week that they had an Explorer II for me with a black dial instead of the white I was originally looking for. Honestly, I was fine with either and, after almost two years of waiting, I picked it up today. Quite the upgrade from my 10-year old Victorinox...I think I'm going to like it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0365.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	719.1 KB
ID:	26561993

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                Got on the 'list' back in the fall of '21 wanting to buy something special to celebrate the upcoming birth of my twins that December. Had no idea buying a Rolex at retail was going to be such a lengthy process.

Anyway, got the call last week that they had an Explorer II for me with a black dial instead of the white I was originally looking for. Honestly, I was fine with either and, after almost two years of waiting, I picked it up today. Quite the upgrade from my 10-year old Victorinox...I think I'm going to like it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0365.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	719.1 KB
ID:	26561993
                Let me see if I’ve got this straight: your wife pushed and pushed, popped out not one, but two, human beings the size of small watermelons, and YOU got the celebratory Rolex???

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

Let me see if I’ve got this straight: your wife pushed and pushed, popped out not one, but two, human beings the size of small watermelons, and YOU got the celebratory Rolex???
                  Correct.

I paid for the IVF (including several miscarriages), C-Section, tubal litigation, several days for one baby in the nICU, allowed her to quit her job to be a full time mom, hired a nanny 4 days a week, take her on several international trips a year, fly her mom into town to visit, etc.

She's good...and so am I.

PM me with any additional concerns.

Comment

Correct.

I paid for the IVF (including several miscarriages), C-Section, tubal litigation, several days for one baby in the nICU, allowed her to quit her job to be a full time mom, hired a nanny 4 days a week, take her on several international trips a year, fly her mom into town to visit, etc.

Lighten up, Frances, or get more sleep. It was a joke.

Comment

Well

On another note !! The Aggies are up 10 to 3 against UL Monroe…

The Longhorns play at 7pm !! Gonna be a good Saturday my friends…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Correct.

Funny, get back to us when you give birth.

Comment

Got the new Sub today. Can't believe it finally made it in. The green is a nice change!

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                            Well

On another note !! The Aggies are up 10 to 3 against UL Monroe…

The Longhorns play at 7pm !! Gonna be a good Saturday my friends…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Beauty!!

Comment

Nothing fancy on my left wrist, just the same old Citizen Quartz watch that I’ve been wearing since I received it as a gift from my wife and daughter back in 2001. It’s simple, not flashy, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything else!
                              Attached Files

Comment

****, I don't know what all do wearing those Rolex, but it ain't construction work of any type. I tear the crap out of watches on a pretty regular basis, and there aint no way those would look anything like that, after one week. I've got a garim watch now, that has been ok. It's about two years old, but he'll I have to charge it every 2 days. And no way can I use the GPS function, battery dies in an hour, max. Face is not real trashed though, wich is normally the case with most watches. But, Won't be buying another.

Comment

Working...
                                X