Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What's on your wrist?? I'll start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I caved. I do enjoy it. Normally a metal band for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got it back from being cleaned and adjusted . . Cleaning cost 2 1/2 times what the watch cost in 1976 in Kuwait . . Value has risen to almost 20 times the cost . .
      Last edited by preaux40; 12-11-2022, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Seiko 5 GMT Batman. Love it.

Comment

Garmin Quatix 7x solar

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Inexpensive Casio our daughter gave me for Christmas. I’d love a Rolex but there’s always other things higher on the priority list.

My grandson had never seen a watch before- my son and DIL use their phones. He asked about Papa’s “arm clock”.

Comment

I’m watching pricing on a few of these for my 40th, have a few months to see if they come down. Waitlisted at a couple stores for new too so we’ll see what happens.

Comment

One, but I don't wear a watch.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                    I received this watch after my father passed away in 2008. The watch was bought by my mother for him in the early 70's specifically because of the anti magnetic resistance as a few trips to a job site he had to some turbine work he was doing in a hydro electric dam wasted a few watches and credit cards. The watch stayed on his wrist daily for 30+ years until his death and had been around the world more than once, with Antarctica being the only continent it hasn't touched. When I received the watch, it came without any pomp or circumstance, just the watch head on a plain velcro band (the kind you can buy 10 for $5.00). Just like my old man; all steak, no sizzle. I did eventually source the correct band and end links and now is stays with me. A daily reminder of him.

[ATTACH]801539[/ATTACH]

That’s an awesome watch and story. I want a milgauss for the same reason.

Comment

Nice watches fella. I have not looked at this thread in a looooong time, probably 6 months or more. I need to pull the trigger on a ROLEX. Sergio almost had me last month when I was getting my wife new diamond bling. While we were traveling two weeks ago a Brietling really caught my eye but I have soooo many sporty/casual watches.......Luminox & Tag Hauer. But I never wear my dressy watches so have not jumped on a ROLEX. Guess I just need one for the collection however. OK......i need to put Sergio on the clock......literally! LOL!

Comment

Is there a watch winder y’all recommend that isn’t too expensive

Comment

I watch 8 for Christmas. Trying to get friendly with it...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
                            Is there a watch winder y’all recommend that isn’t too expensive

Best prices I’ve seen:

JQUEEN Watch Winder offer the best watch box case and automatic watch winders for sale,100% handmade, lightning delivery, and 18-months warranty.

Comment

Todays rotation - Tissot Chrono XL
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by McBar; 01-05-2023, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Thanks to Sergio and Jonathan's Fine Jewelers for helping to get this one on my wrist. Also, thank you Sergio for all your work on the engagement and wedding rings. They turned out incredible.

Rolex Submariner 2tone with champagne Diamond and sapphire dial and blue bezel. I love this watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X