What's on your wrist?? I'll start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
    Really excited to add this Omega to my inventory!!

All pics are actual watch.

Enjoy [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wife got me this exact model with the box for Christmas. I freaking love this watch.

Comment

My wife bought me a Movado Eliro.. 25 years ago.. i wear it going out, to church, etc..
      Have a couple of 25+yo g shocks.. i lost 1, but found it years later.. in the couch...lol.
      I dont typically wear a watch... the thread has me wanting to put one on..
      The Rolex's are dope!

Comment

I don't wear a watch. This has been in the bottom of my sock drawer for 25 years...
        Attached Files

Comment

I have free fitness tracker on one wrist and an $8.00 watch from Wally World on the other. I had brought a nicer watch in to change the battery but since I didn’t buy it at W W they wouldn’t change it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
              I’ve been collecting watches since I was 17 years old.

Call me crazy but I did it because I thought they were incredibly cool. The engineering that goes into each movement blew me away.

I had maybe 50 in my collection and accidentally discovered value of each. Bought and paid for my first house for my young little family.

It’s turned into a business for me.

What can I say guys love there watches and I love what I do.

Sergio Nuncio
              “Blood-Sport”
              832-277-5725 cell
              Jonathan’s Fine Jewelers
              6222 Richmond
              Suite - 435
              Houston, Tx 77057
              jfjco.com
              IG: luxury_goods_houston_jfjco
              For some reason the fever has come over me. I’ll be to see you soon to get started.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                For some reason the fever has come over me. I’ll be to see you soon to get started.

Between the Bourbon, Watch, Knife, and gun threads I may die with 500k worth of crap.

I haven’t sold anything and seem to spend a decent amount a year between my “hobbies”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Last edited by Black Ice; 06-17-2022, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  Between the Bourbon, Watch, Knife, and gun threads I may die with 500k worth of crap.

I haven’t sold anything and seem to spend a decent amount a year between my “hobbies”.

Same here! I never sell
                  Anything, trade some but never sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Same. I did a safe inventory with my sons-in-law about a month ago. Guns, scopes, watches, knives, etc. They were like “Dude, you have issues”. How many Remington Nylon 66 does one man need? 12 so far. How many Rolexes? I don’t know….how many grandsons will I have?![emoji2369][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Well, if ya buy right they are good investments...amazed how much my deep sea has gone up.

Here ya go Curt...couple of holy grail 66's.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Well, if ya buy right they are good investments...amazed how much my deep sea has gone up.

No doubt. My Hulk has about tripled in value since I bought it 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          No doubt. My Hulk has about tripled in value since I bought it 5 years ago.

I just can’t bring myself to drop the coin on a Rolex.

I’m sure I will someday but I keep finding watches in the 1500 to 7k range when I’m watch hunting that I fall in love with and abandon the Rolex search before it really gets started.

Comment

Figured since it’s Friday, I’d start a fight. [emoji1787]

Comment

Are we allowed to post watches for sale in this post? I’ve got this 10k gold Hamilton I’d like to sell

Comment

Got a new strap for my Ranger and picked up a Pelagos

Comment

Working...
                                X