What's on your wrist?? I'll start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
    I would say OMEGA !! But only purchase the right model and only buy discounted. Must have box and papers and all documents as well..

If your truly wanting a ROLEX , let me know. I am happy to get creative with a plan that will give you time to pay and no silly interest !!

Always Buy the watch you really want.

blood-sport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will be in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
      That's the exact one I want as well. It's next on my list of things I want but aren't necessary.

Yep, that's the one for me !! Go for the ceramic new style submariner reference - 116613 read all the great things about there new model.. 5 year ROLEX factory warranty..

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        Why doesn't your website have prices?

The prices on our ROLEX watches will fluctuate from time to time.

Jan is a good time to buy, dog days of summer even better..

Oct, Nov and December

Worst times to buy, prices begin to skyrocket during this time.

I hope this answers your questions.

Blood-sport

Comment

Vintage party today !!

Comment

I haven't worn a watch daily in better than 10 years. Quit wearing one back towards the end of college and haven't since. But I have had the itch for a long while now about getting another watch. But I didn't want to drop a bunch of money on something that I may not stick with. So yesterday I ordered a Seiko SNZG13. Should show up by the end of the week. Just a little $100 Automatic, but I figure it will let me find out if I am going to wear one daily. If so, then it will become my beater/field watch for hunting and I will pick up something nicer for wearing to the office. I'll try to remember to show it off when it comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nailhead View Post
              I haven't worn a watch daily in better than 10 years. Quit wearing one back towards the end of college and haven't since. But I have had the itch for a long while now about getting another watch. But I didn't want to drop a bunch of money on something that I may not stick with. So yesterday I ordered a Seiko SNZG13. Should show up by the end of the week. Just a little $100 Automatic, but I figure it will let me find out if I am going to wear one daily. If so, then it will become my beater/field watch for hunting and I will pick up something nicer for wearing to the office. I'll try to remember to show it off when it comes in.

Looking forward to seeing it.. I've decided that my hunting watch will be a Navy Seal watch by Luminox..

I wish they would develop a CaMo !!

Comment

I almost bought a Luminox Blackout about a year ago on a good deal I could have gotten through Cabelas. When I inquired about it the guy at Cabelas warned that they had seen a lot of Luminox returned for issues. He did not elaborate but it was enough to make me not buy the watch. Although I still think they do look cool.
                Last edited by Nailhead; 04-04-2017, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Fitbit.
                  I gave up the Rolex image when I hit 50.
                  Didn't want to be one of those 50 year old Rolex guys you see everywhere.
                  Like the folks from Mexico who drive Audi. ;-)

Comment

Garmin Fenix HR.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
                      That's the exact one I want as well. It's next on my list of things I want but aren't necessary.

That will be my next also. Was about to buy one and my wife said that or my sheep hunt but not both. Going after Dall sheep next year lol

Comment

For a wedding gift from my wife, she gave me a Fossil CH2814 watch. It's nothing super fancy but it is basic which I like. A year later I fell out of our attic and destroyed the watch.

It took me over a year to get back to a Fossil store to get it sent out for repair. It cost $45 to completely rebuild it. Yeah, I could have bought a new one for not much more but this one has sentimental value and for that I would have paid $100 to fix it.

Comment

Retail back in the day
                          $180 bucks

Comment

Retail back in the day
                            $180 bucks

Wow! Want to double your money?

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                              Wow! Want to double your money?

LOL, sure

Why not

Comment

LOL, sure

Why not

Awesome!

Let me know where to send payment.

Seriously...that is a fantastic looking watch and that price was probably a significant amount of money then.

Comment

Working...
                                X