What's on your wrist?? I'll start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
    Boys, this thread is tittering very near a feminine line and I fear it may have crossed it

Manly watches for manly men

Comment

Interesting thread. When I graduated from law school my dad, as a gift, gave me the option of a Rolex or $6,000 in cash. I, without hesitation, opted for the latter and to this day I don't know where that money went. A few years back I bought this watch because I liked it and to remind me to act deliberately before making decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it's time for an upgrade....mostly because I want a nice auto.

Whatcha guys think....Omega or Breitling? Would be basic model, like a Seamaster, Pro or Aqua Terra,or Colt.

Don't think I can get into a Rolex yet, but will eventually when I'm done with school as a motivator to get through it.
        Last edited by Bowhuntamistad; 03-27-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Stopped wearing a watch long ago... Like not having anything on my wrist but considering a garmin watch that is GPS capable and displays coordinates... Price and battery life are holding me back....
          I have the vivofit HR+, works great and I can see my progress on my phone. Battery last at least a week if you don't use the bluetooth. With the bluetooth about 5 days, but it only takes about 15 to 20 minutes to recharge.

Comment

Originally posted by Colette View Post
            I have the vivofit HR+, works great and I can see my progress on my phone. Battery last at least a week if you don't use the bluetooth. With the bluetooth about 5 days, but it only takes about 15 to 20 minutes to recharge.

I am a huge fan of the Garmin I have the FORERUNNER 920xt

Great watch and gives you everything you could ever want in a "tool-watch"..

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post

Whatcha guys think....Omega or Breitling? Would be basic model, like a Seamaster, Pro or Aqua Terra,or Colt.

Don't think I can get into a Rolex yet, but will eventually when I'm done with school as a motivator to get through it.

You might be surprised on certified preowned Rolex prices. Get what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post

I would say OMEGA !! But only purchase the right model and only buy discounted. Must have box and papers and all documents as well..

If your truly wanting a ROLEX , let me know. I am happy to get creative with a plan that will give you time to pay and no silly interest !!

Always Buy the watch you really want.

blood-sport

Comment

I also have a vivofit hr and forerunner 220. I need to sell those two.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Colette View Post
                    I also have a vivofit hr and forerunner 220. I need to sell those two.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Look them up on EBAY, always a good source to start with..

Plus, you will have an idea of what you could sell them for.. check completed listings when searching for your exact model..

Good luck !!

Comment

Since the early 90s I have worn the Timex Iron Man triathlon watch from Walmart.

I have always wanted a Rolex submariner, but that is way out of my price range. I compromised and bought the Citizen eco-drive which closely resembles the Rolex. It's obviously not in the class of the Rolex, but I really do like it.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                        Since the early 90s I have worn the Timex Iron Man triathlon watch from Walmart.

I have always wanted a Rolex submariner, but that is way out of my price range. I compromised and bought the Citizen eco-drive which closely resembles the Rolex. It's obviously not in the class of the Rolex, but I really do like it.

Nothing wrong with that eco-drive !! What makes this watch is the anti reflective glass and the colors !! Wear it and enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                          Nothing wrong with that eco-drive !! What makes this watch is the anti reflective glass and the colors !! Wear it and enjoy

It wears well, has good weight, and has a two tone band. The colors do pop and get attention.

One day though.... this is the one!

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                            It wears well, has good weight, and has a two tone band. The colors do pop and get attention.

One day though.... this is the one!

That's the exact one I want as well. It's next on my list of things I want but aren't necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
                              That's the exact one I want as well. It's next on my list of things I want but aren't necessary.

Indeed. My oldest daughter will be a freshman in college next year's, so I have tuition to pay. Then her sister is just a few years behind. That watch is a pipe dream, but if I win the lottery I will own it.

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                                Nothing like a good time piece..

I've been trading them since I was 17 years old..

If any of you guys are ever interested give me a shout..

My company name is jfjco.com

Give me a shout !!

Why doesn't your website have prices?

Comment

Working...
                                X