No announcement yet.

Dating a younger woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got 12 years more experience than my wife. She hopes one day I'll grow up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4166.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	315.3 KB
ID:	24452377

Comment

Finally some pics and some very beautiful better halves at that, good job fellas

Comment

Dating a younger woman

A fishing buddy of mine claims he went right up to kindergarten and picked her out!!![emoji2]
        They're prolly 20 years apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The age difference wouldn't be such a big deal if I could just get her to hunt with me.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	kilt.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	24452379

quite honestly, after 8 years .... it hardly even crosses my mind anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
            Im 32, shes 22. She doesnt drink and she doesnt party. Shes an old soul. I never really think about it. Just remember no one else has to wake up next to her. I dont worry about what others think. Keeps me young.
            Very similar situation, but in my case I was 40 & she was 26 and had know each other as friends for 10 years. She was/is still more mature than I am. That was 11 years ago and we're closer than we've ever been.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
              The age difference wouldn't be such a big deal if I could just get her to hunt with me.....

[ATTACH]800845[/ATTACH]

That's cause you are too old to remember anymore.

Comment

Been married 5 yrs, together almost 10. 10 yrs difference.
                Attached Files

Comment

I am 56 dating/living with a 44 yo. The jury is still out on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                    I dated a lot of younger girls back when and found I just couldn't relate to someone who wasn't on the same page so I ended up being attracted to women my age or older. My wife is 3-4 years older than me and wise beyond her years (which is a contradiction since she married me ).

If y'all make each other happy, that's all that matters. I just struggled to find them mature younger than myself. I dated a few young bombshells that were dumb as a bag of rocks and had fun but ended up with a bombshell that had the brains too and I couldn't be happier.

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I'm 47 and she is 55.

So far so good for 12 years.

Before that I was 35 and dating a 20 year old stripper. LOL.

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    My wife's 3 years older than me HEYOH!

I'm leaning more this way. I'm digging it

Comment

My husband is 14.5 years older than me for 6 months of the year and 15 years older than me for the other 6 months of the year.

He is my soul mate, matched up by God Himself. I love his maturity and experience with a lot of things in life.

A few things to think about - He's now over 60. He's retired due to disability, but even without the disability, he's retired and I will most likely be working for at least 15 more years. When he stopped working, the changes were dramatic. It still feels weird to me that he stays home and I go to work every day.

His kids are 13 years younger than me. I'm closer to them in age than him. Yeah, I know, weird from the outside looking in, but we love each other unconditionally. And, when all of the other grandparents are too old to do stuff, I'll be the cool grandmother! Actually, I'm already the cool grandmother.

He doesn't understand today's technology and he doesn't want much to do with it. It didn't get him to where he is today so he sees no use for it. When I try to show him how I have to function in this tech world, he throws his hands up. As a person ages, they are more resistant to change because they see comfort and security in what they know. Is that true for everyone? Of course not, but I am seeing it in myself as I look at the door numbered 50.

When you want to stay home and have a quiet evening, she may want to go out and party. Unless she's more mature and you are less mature than your ages.

If you are willing to accept these generational differences (Lord only knows what they will be in 25 years), and look into the heart of a person even when things are frustrating, you will be just fine.

Comment

I dated a girl eight years younger than me, and she didn't know who Foghorn Leghorn was. Obviously, things didn't work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post

[ATTACH]800845[/ATTACH]

Well heeelllllll, I bet she can out hunt you!!

Comment

Wife is 13 yrs younger and makes more money than me. We have been together 12 yrs and I am a lucky SOB.

Comment

Sorry I cant see those pics well, they are way to small.

Comment

Dating a younger woman

Oops, better?[emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X