No announcement yet.

Dating a younger woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll say it once more. Put a young hen in the coop if you want the old rooster to crow. Been with Angie for 15 years. I'm almost 73 and she's only 52. Age is just a state of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      I'll say it once more. Put a young hen in the coop if you want the old rooster to crow. Been with Angie for 15 years. I'm almost 73 and she's only 52. Age is just a state of mind.

Somehow, pictures of Hugh Heffner came to mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife is 11 months younger than me but my girl friend is 27 years older than me.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
          Very similar situation, but in my case I was 40 & she was 26 and had know each other as friends for 10 years. She was/is still more mature than I am. That was 11 years ago and we're closer than we've ever been.

You were friends with a 16 year old when you were 30?

Comment

I think when w woman gets to true womanhood like 35+ years old, no one is too old for one another. It’s becomes about managing life. You’re both “old” @ this stage. But when you’re 21 and she’s 15, that’s creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was 35 and wife was 25 when we started dating. Only regret is not dating her 5 years earlier.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ronnie;11489762]I have a VERY close friend that is 22 years older than his wife and they've been very happily married for over 26 years. Age means nothing, it's all about the couple. If either of them has a harder time keeping up its her.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                  You were friends with a 16 year old when you were 30?
                  She came to work for us part-time when she was in high school. We didn't go out (or anything) until 10 years later.
                  Last edited by cj7zrcool; 04-09-2019, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                    My wife is 11 months younger than me but my girl friend is 27 years older than me.
                    i'm telling mom

Comment

get out while you still can

Comment

Sounds like the OP did good!

Now did both of you know the other was on TBH??
                        Last edited by marshhunter; 04-09-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

11 years btwn me and mine. I'm 51 and she just turned 40. We butt heads sometimes. Raised in different times. Hard for an old dog to change from the way I was taught and raised. I can't be my Dad. I need to be a man of the times. Most of that calls for me to do more and step up. Not just in the recliner watching TV. She challenges me to be better. She is more reactive and worries. I'm the laid back one so there is some balance. We don't always see eye to eye. She gets to the end in different ways than I would. I always feel my way is better. We love each other and it's a rocky road. At least it's a road. Hoping one day it will turn to paved. Just be ready for those differences of opinion and for her to voice them loud and often even if you didn't ask.

Comment

Just read thru this whole thread and I must say it was very entertaining and enlightening...
                            Folks used to tell me I was rockin' the cradle and I'd say yep and sooner or later she'll fall out and I'll catch her... I did in fact catch her some 43 years ago... If two people who God joined together ever became one flesh, we are it! At the time 4 years seemed like a big spread in age, now not so much since we both get the senior citizens discounts!!

Comment

13 years between me and my wife. I was 38 and she was 25 when we got married. 21 years later 2 sons and we are still good! Just makes me feel old sometimes with a 14 year old still in the house, wouldn't change it for the world though! And she makes some killer tamales .

Comment

right on, Right on

Comment

Working...
                                X