Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great report, you got this!

Comment

In all the years I've been on TBH I do not believe there is a thread I have enjoyed more. Thank you for allowing us to "hike vicariously" through your efforts!

Comment

I'm a bit saddened by the fact that your journey is nearing its end. I often ponder what an unbelievable experience this hike would be. And the feeling of accomplishment that I'm sure will be hard to describe.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          In all the years I've been on TBH I do not believe there is a thread I have enjoyed more. Thank you for allowing us to "hike vicariously" through your efforts!
          Thank you! It's been a heck of a journey!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
            I'm a bit saddened by the fact that your journey is nearing its end. I often ponder what an unbelievable experience this hike would be. And the feeling of accomplishment that I'm sure will be hard to describe.
            My estimated summit date is Seot 28. I doubled zeroed at the Shaw's hostel and resupplied for the 100 mile wilderness today. I will try to send update as I move through the wilderness, but I have been told reception is spotty.

There is 115 total miles remaining (including the climb up Katahdin). If I am unable to get updates I will post pics and story after I am out.

Comment

Best thread ever.

Comment

Love this thread!

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

I agree, I check this thread often and it's the first one I open when I see an update. I'll be both excited for you and saddened for me when you finish. At least bow season opens a couple of days after your projected finish date.

Good luck Brandon, I've enjoyed the ride.

Originally posted by jerp View Post

Comment

Less than 10 days to go.

Comment

Keep on truckin brutha!

Comment

last few pics from Brandon at the Shaw's Hiker's Hostel

2 day rest before the final 100 mile trek thru the forrest

he should summit Katahdin on 9-23-16

hiker clan put together a puzzle and as usual the last piece was missing

shoes shoes and more shoes

day of relaxation

Comment

classic KA song for our brother who's about to WHIP this App Trail !!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUvxRjYqjEQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUvxRjYqjEQ[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

He should summit Katahdin on 9-23-16.
                            Outstanding!

Comment

One more day, keep making miles!

Comment

I think 9/23 was a typo. Brandon said summit would be 9/28 probably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X