No announcement yet.

Independence Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the AG suit they have trophy Gopher and Black Panther on the place.....I want that package hunt.....always wanted a gopher.

Comment

Originally posted by BETTERLUCKYTHANGOOD View Post
      According to the AG suit they have trophy Gopher and Black Panther on the place.....I want that package hunt.....always wanted a gopher.
      Tough little buggers but their coats are with a fortune.

--Irwin M. Fletcher

Comment

Independence Ranch

Just received this text:

Hello from the Texas Ranch Boss!

A few months ago you entered a hog hunt drawing on our website: www.independenceranch.com

We just finished our monthly drawing, and your name has been drawn!

To claim your hunt, you can follow the instructions in the email that we are sending you, or you can access instructions at the following link:

Congratulations! You registered for our hog hunt monthly giveaway on our website at:  www.independenceranch.com   and your e-mail has been drawn as one of our monthly winners for the  hog hunt giveaway! Congratulations!   You can claim your hunt by following the instructions below.    Please claim your hunt wit

There is a deadline to claim your hunt so don't miss it!

See us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/independenceranch1/

You can also visit us on our YouTube channel:

Thank you,
        Ranch Boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
          Just received this text:

Hello from the Texas Ranch Boss!

A few months ago you entered a hog hunt drawing on our website: www.independenceranch.com

We just finished our monthly drawing, and your name has been drawn!

To claim your hunt, you can follow the instructions in the email that we are sending you, or you can access instructions at the following link:

Congratulations! You registered for our hog hunt monthly giveaway on our website at:  www.independenceranch.com   and your e-mail has been drawn as one of our monthly winners for the  hog hunt giveaway! Congratulations!   You can claim your hunt by following the instructions below.    Please claim your hunt wit

There is a deadline to claim your hunt so don't miss it!

See us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/independenceranch1/

You can also visit us on our YouTube channel:

Thank you,
          Ranch Boss

So..... for your "free" hunt, you'll pay $199 upon arrival and then $1/lb of any hogs you shoot. So if you show up and shoot 2 - 150lb hogs. You'll be out $500 not including tips.
          Nope, nothing misleading about that FREE hunt....

Comment

Hilarious!

Comment

lol read the different sections of his website... a slave was once killed by wild animals there!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                lol read the different sections of his website... a slave was once killed by wild animals there!

Did you notice that the ranch was once a part of Mexico. Come to think of it, the land that I hunt on in Texas was once a part of Mexico.

Comment

What the heck is a Flying Devil Ram and are they any good to eat?

Comment

He is known to have ocean front property for sale In Arizona, Just Reduced.

Comment

just a quick clip from the lawsuit...

XI. INJURY TO CONSUMERS
                      13. Defendants have, by means of these unlawful acts and practices, obtained money from identifiable persons to whom such money or property should be restored or who, in the alternative, are entitled to an award for damages.

Comment

The animals are considered tame and not wild. This is just sad. The State called it a canned hunt in 2010.

Comment

Will someone please get PETA to look further into this dude?

Comment

advertise on eBay, and other internet sites, that Defendants’ hunting area comprises
                            over 2,000 acres, along “miles of majestic mesquites,” when the consumer later
                            discovers that this is a misrepresentation, and that Defendants’ hunting ranch in
                            Gonzales, Texas encompasses no more than about 260 acres

Comment

I still cant get past the whole "free hunt" but you're paying $1 a lb for cleaning. what a joke. I was fascinated with this whole scenario and spent a little time researching this guy and his ranch. I guess he just changes the name every couple of years. I've never seen such a misleading offer from a hunting service before.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Gut and quarter them yourselves...?

Or shot a 5 pounder and hand it to the guide and say get to work and you want the back straps and tenderloins also
                                ^^^ This^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X