Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Maverick Blinds Sale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are in the process of getting a full order (12 blinds) to kingwood. Please pm me to get on the list. They will cost roughly $750 each. This includes taxes and shipping.

Thanks
    Last edited by jaspermac; 05-27-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Drop shipped to ONE location for the 5 Shooter Blinds (full load of 12)= $7539.88, Full load of 6 shooter Blinds= $8898.15

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
        Sharp stick = 1
        Bowtech32 = 1 maybe 2 not sure yet
        Ksbowhunter = 1

Plano area drop so far, JThoele we may have someone pop up to work something out.
        No worries. Plano isn't out of the question for me to pick up from

Comment

I would be in for one 6 footer in the Lubbock area if anyone else is intetested.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush to Bay View Post
            I've worked out the shipping with Maverick blinds to drop ship to locations that have multiple blinds for delivery. Freight isn't free....but its been minimalized for these orders. Here are the drop shipped prices (to Texas Locations) with the special pricing:

Full Load of 12-6 Shooter Blinds Drop shipped to ONE location: $8898.15.

Orders will need to be paid for in advance before ordered/delivered.
            There's no shipping charge if picked up in Hallettsville right?

Comment

That is correct! However, I would have to order them as I am sold out of 6 shooters already here. I can have the deliveries done next week.

Comment

So a 5 shooter one would cost $628.00 total? In for Plano area also

God Bless
                Bish

Comment

Can you post some interior pics please showing window n door openings? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                    So a 5 shooter one would cost $628.00 total? In for Plano area also

God Bless
                    Bish
                    I think it would be $628 plus taxes plus shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                      I'm a huge fan of the plastic blind in general. I own a Maverick and two Blind Turtles. And I've hunted out of Krivomans a few times as well. Yes, the Maverick is the least expensive. I don't knock ANY of them and I do like our Maverick blind. I'm just saying when you compare the thickness of the plastic, the time required to assemble and all of the features, especially the doors, each has it's place in the market and there are good reasons for their relative cost.
                      Have you ever thought about running for office???

Comment

Is there a size difference in 5 and 6 or just # of windows that are different

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                          Is there a size difference in 5 and 6 or just # of windows that are different

5' vs 6'

Comment

Originally posted by Brush to Bay View Post
                            Maverick can drop ship to locations but for orders of multiples at a time. Its not cost effective to drop off ones and twos to individuals. If you wish to pool orders together at one or two drop ship locations , we can do that or you can pick up here. Payments will be required before ordering.
                            I'm a dealer for Maveric too . I don't see how your selling these so cheap ! Pm me please !

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
                              We are in the process of getting a full order (12 blinds) to kingwood. Please pm me to get on the list. They will cost roughly $750 each. This includes taxes and shipping.

Thanks
                              Pm sent bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                                I'm a huge fan of the plastic blind in general. I own a Maverick and two Blind Turtles. And I've hunted out of Krivomans a few times as well. Yes, the Maverick is the least expensive. I don't knock ANY of them and I do like our Maverick blind. I'm just saying when you compare the thickness of the plastic, the time required to assemble and all of the features, especially the doors, each has it's place in the market and there are good reasons for their relative cost.
                                Well said. Maverick are cool blinds but I sure wish they would fix the doors. Krivoman are a completely different animal. They are a much nicer blind. From the door, materials, vent, to the one piece design. You get what you pay for. I will say Mavericks beat the heck out of a pop up and are a good entry point plastic shell blind.

Comment

Working...
                                X