Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What do you carry everyday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keys and a pack of gum.......that's all I need.....no I do not carry a wallet/DL/HL/ATM or cash.

Comment

A sharp pocketknife and a 3' tape measure. Keys, wallet, and cash.

oh yeah. iphone and reading glasses.
      Last edited by cosmiccowboy; 05-07-2016, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Folding knife clipped to front left pocket, iPhone back left pocket, wallet back right pocket, keys front right pocket, Glock 19 IWB strong side.

Comment

a grudge against the last administration...

Comment

On me: phone, keys, chapstick, 2 pens

In my backpack: my calendar, water, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, tums, extra pens and 2 extra chapstick, 1 debit card

Comment

My faith in God. Rossi 38 stuby and my pocket knife.

Comment

Wad of money, credit cards, and ID's with a rubber band and a pocket knife.
                Lint in the other pockets.

Comment

Everyday...
                  Glock 33 iwb Galco, Benchmade Griptilian, wallet, keys, Galaxy S6.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Glock 43 with Taran Tactical +2 mag extension in a Crossbreed IWB mini tuck, Emerson CQC 8, wallet, Luminox watch, Rite in the rain notepad and pen, and iPhone X.

Comment

Glock 42 with XS Big Dot nite sights in a N8 squared tactical. I carry one extra mag on me.
                      Last edited by Bone Thug; 05-19-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

LCP and Glock 36

Comment

$7 a month smart phone, Buck folder, keys, sme money, no change--usually donate that to something unless no option and a XDe 45..

The burden of the world. Think about all the homeless(yes I know alot of it is self-inflicted, poor little dogs and cats and their plight, people that lost loved ones. All kinds of miserable stuff. Then go hit some golf balls and shift my focus or maybe a few rounds of pistol.

Comment

Everyday-
                            Glock 23 with 9 mm barrel in a Tucker Gunleather IWB holster, Extra 15 round 9 mag in belt carrier, Old Gerber square nose multi tool, Wallet, Keys, Folding knife, (2) small business card carriers, (3) usb thumb drives, S8 Active in belt holster.

Dang, I didn't realize I carry so much stuff..

Comment

Taurus millennium G2 9mm. Small but 12+1. Wallet, keys, medicine, phone, pen, can of snuff. I don't often carry an extra magazine, but probably should.

Comment

To be honest I don't actually carry all that everyday. The spare ammo, light, and half the keys are optional.
                                Last edited by Gunnyart; 05-19-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X