No announcement yet.

noodling cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using scuba gear might have been illegal to use for noodlin in Oklahoma at one time but I'm not 100% sure on that. I know it's illegal to sink barrels and stuff like that but seems like I remember something about scuba gear too.

Comment

[ATTACH]789349[/ATTACH]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	24441868

I have been known to do it from time to time.

Comment

[quote=Pullersboy;11296840]This is some really cool and crazy stuff. As much crazy stuff as I've done in my life, I'm just not sure I could talk myself into this one. I think my biggest fear would be drowning or being drowned by a huge fish that grabbed ahold and drug me away. I'm not even sure if that's a logical or legitimate fear, but it's what I picture in my mind. Also, an alligator snapping turtle taking off my hand or some fingers would be bad news or a moccasin bite. There was I time I'd have jumped all over this. The older I get the more this kind of stuff scares the mess out of me.

Originally posted by STONE KILLER View Post
          Yea in my own opinion "air" is cheating because not everybody can have it. And my wife's great grandad doing it. She never met him but her dad watched him die. Went under a stump and never came up it was sad.[\quote]

By this logic, having a bass boat is cheating to. I don't see how a legal advantage is cheating. Is using a gun or bow cheating as opposed to jumping onto the back of a deer with a big rock? Not trying to pick an argument, I just don't get the logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well when you do tournaments, some say you can't use them. But people still do. If you can hold your breathe long enough to get the fish that don't be doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by mountainhunter View Post
            nice fish! Sweet p0rn stache too!
            lmao!!

Comment

[quote=STONE KILLER;11298201]
              Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
              This is some really cool and crazy stuff. As much crazy stuff as I've done in my life, I'm just not sure I could talk myself into this one. I think my biggest fear would be drowning or being drowned by a huge fish that grabbed ahold and drug me away. I'm not even sure if that's a logical or legitimate fear, but it's what I picture in my mind. Also, an alligator snapping turtle taking off my hand or some fingers would be bad news or a moccasin bite. There was I time I'd have jumped all over this. The older I get the more this kind of stuff scares the mess out of me.

Well when you do tournaments, some say you can't use them. But people still do. If you can hold your breathe long enough to get the fish that don't be doing it.
              Got ya, learn something new every day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

all of the pics on here are great! I don't think I could do it!

Comment

Working...
                X