No announcement yet.

Ozark Trail Cooler Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 72 hrs, on the sides is ice water, but there is ice from the top of the water to the bottom of the cooler. In the middle, the chunk of ice is still solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ya I'm pretty sure that singing ice house pull as fast one on me. Haha

Comment

At 48, mine seemed to be going a little stronger, but at 70-72 yours seems to be holding better.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
          I was looking at that same thing. I think a piece of flat bar cut to slide into the handle slots and bent over at a 90 to keep it from going through would work.

Much like this bracket:

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/yeti...ldCatid=605960
          Ebay is your friend... cheap. I have bought 4 of these for my coolers and a buddy. They are great for the money.

Comment

Good stuff to know!

Comment

Sweet looking cooler. Leave to Wallymart. Definitely one of my favorite stores to shop...for everything.
              I guess I'll just keep on and keep on and keep on using my overpriced Yeti's.

Comment

5 days in, there is still a 2"-3" layer of ice floating at the top. The ice is a little thicker in the middle though.

Comment

This is gonna be the last post for me. Sorry guys, I need the cooler this weekend. I have no doubt that there would still be ice tomorrow, a small amount, but ice nonetheless.

Comment

How bout the dimensions ????

Comment

32.25(L)x19.2(W)x18.3(H)

Comment

Crude language but still funny

Comment

Hahahaha that is an awesome video

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm gonna take mine back. I put two pieces of ice in it and they melted overnight. No beer either. Mine is a bummer.

Comment

Had a situation this weekend proving the Ozark Trail is better than the Yeti. We were camping in New Braunfels on River Road, our campsite along with 4 others in our crew backed up to the road. Woke up Sunday morning to find my 110 Yeti drug over to the fence and everything dumped out of it. It looks like the thieves got spooked when trying to heft it over the fence and dropped it. They also dropped their bolt cutters they were using to cut the cable locks. Ours was not locked up. The yeti was sitting right next to a 45 OT cooler that they didn't touch. Our friends a couple campers over weren't so lucky, his 105 was stolen.

Comment

Has anyone had any luck finding any of the 52's in the north Houston area. I've stopped in conroe, Montgomery, porter, and they one off 99 right before porter area, with no luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X