Ozark Trail Cooler Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    No, usually on day 4 the Yeti will regenerate all the water back into ice. That's when the real magic happens. The Ozark doesn't have that kind of technology.

I knew there was something to it.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      No, usually on day 4 the Yeti will regenerate all the water back into ice. That's when the real magic happens. The Ozark doesn't have that kind of technology.
      thank you !

Comment

Now for today's pics... these were taken at 6pm tonight, 95 hours into the test...

Yeti

Ozark Trail

Brute Box / Bison

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

There is still ice in the Yeti, it's just hard to see due to the color of the cooler. I can't say the same for the Brute Box / Bison... What you see is what you get there.

Comment

Ozark seems to be gettin it in.

Comment

Originally posted by joebriles View Post
              Walmart in Hudson oaks has an aisle full of them. That is if anyone was looking for them, still no tumblers.

What is the cost on these roadies?

Comment

I think they are 94 or 97 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                  Here are all the options I found on Walmart website.

Ozark Trail 52-Quart High-Performance Cooler, Grey
                  $147.00

Ozark Trail 26-Quart High-Performance Cooler, Grey
                  $96.00

Ozark Trail 73-Quart High-Performance Cooler, Grey
                  $194.00
                  Here Ya go

Comment

Nice! Should have a 73qt at my house Tuesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely seems that Ozark has performed as well or better, that looks to be enough for me

Comment

Anyone seen any in cen-texas area??

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
                          Definitely seems that Ozark has performed as well or better, that looks to be enough for me

Yea, but you won't look as cool if you have the knockoff brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            Yea, but you won't look as cool if you have the knockoff brand.
                            My biggest concern in life.....

Comment

I have to say I am liking that Ozark cooler. Not a bad looking cooler and I like the fact that it is a little shorter and wider rather than long and narrow. Not sure why, but that size seems more versatile to me. Not sure I am sold on the webbing handles, but I would have to see them in person. But from the pictures, if you could take the Ozark cooler and put the Bison clasps on it, I think it would be sweet. I like that clasp on the bison over the rubber t-handle jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nailhead View Post
                                I have to say I am liking that Ozark cooler. Not a bad looking cooler and I like the fact that it is a little shorter and wider rather than long and narrow. Not sure why, but that size seems more versatile to me. Not sure I am sold on the webbing handles, but I would have to see them in person. But from the pictures, if you could take the Ozark cooler and put the Bison clasps on it, I think it would be sweet. I like that clasp on the bison over the rubber t-handle jobs.

Webbing handle is a plus imo. IF they ever failed, easy fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X