when is golf tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
    I'll bet the turnout will be huge if they would do it in Houston this year.....
    x2

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
        I'll bet the turnout will be huge if they would do it in Houston this year.....
        Agreed. Might consider rotating it from year to year.

Comment

I heard something the other day about date and location. Now I can't recall what it was.

Maybe it was around Fathers Day.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Agreed. Might consider rotating it from year to year.
            This would be nice, but I know how much work goes into planning a tournament and can see why you'd stay with one location if they've treated you right.

Comment

I'd be interested as well

Comment

Im sure a lot of you know each other but it might be interesting, and would help with cheating, to random draw teams the night before the tournament. Have three man teams and two groups play together to eliminate cheating. By doing this you could eliminate handicaps altogether as it would be luck of the draw anyway. It would also be nice for us guys that don't know many other members to meet. Just a thought. I am in for the dates.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                  This would be nice, but I know how much work goes into planning a tournament and can see why you'd stay with one location if they've treated you right.
                  This^^^

Ask one too many times and you may find yourself being the new Chairman

Comment

Originally posted by akstigo01 View Post
                    Im sure a lot of you know each other but it might be interesting, and would help with cheating, to random draw teams the night before the tournament. Have three man teams and two groups play together to eliminate cheating. By doing this you could eliminate handicaps altogether as it would be luck of the draw anyway. It would also be nice for us guys that don't know many other members to meet. Just a thought. I am in for the dates.
                    There wasn't a problem with cheating. It's 2 man scramble and the other team in the 4 some kept the other team's score.

I see what you're saying about mixing it up to meet people though.

Comment

Originally posted by rebel_bowhunter View Post
                      has a date been set for the tournament this year. I have not seen any posts on it yet.
                      In for the answer and interested in playing.

Comment

Originally posted by akstigo01 View Post
                        If you have never been and you have seen some of the scores, cheating is the least of the worries. This year I think I am going to have a Dead ***** Last Traveling Trophy made.

Comment

Originally posted by bdog14 View Post
                          There wasn't a problem with cheating. It's 2 man scramble and the other team in the 4 some kept the other team's score.

I see what you're saying about mixing it up to meet people though.
                          Makes sense. I just assumed it was a four man scramble.

Comment

Y'all just hush about moving to Houston.

I'm perfectly fine with the venue being 5 miles from my office.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                              Y'all just hush about moving to Houston.

I'm perfectly fine with the venue being 5 miles from my office.
                              Doesn't matter what they say/request. We all know who wields that axe!

Comment

I think it is held in Austin area due to central location.

Comment

Working...
                                X